Shure PGA27 Studio Condenser Microphone
The Shure PGA27 part of the Shure's ALTO range which aims to bring professional-quality microphones in reach of musicians with a tight budget. This example from the ALTO series is a smart and durable condenser microphone that is ideal for use in studios, with a cardioid polar pattern that picks up the audio you want and not surrounding noise, and a -15db attenuator to keep your performance free of volume-based distortion. The additional zipper case that comes with the Shure PGA27 means you can sure that your investment will stay safe while you're transporting your equipment from studio, to home and back again.
Large-diaphragm cardioid side-address condenser microphone designed for clear capture of vocal, acoustic, recording applications and live performance. Features include, a high-pass filter, and a switchable attenuator for SPL versatility.The PGA27 is a professional quality large diaphragm condenser microphone with an updated design featuring a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
Additional features include a high-pass filter for extra control of unwanted low-end signal and a -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility.
- Large diaphragm cartridge provides wider dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- High-pass filter for additional control of unwanted low-end signal
- -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
- Shock mount included for additional set-up stability and minimization of transient noise
- Padded zipper case included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
- Weight: 453 g
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: Tailored
- Sensitivity: -35.00 dBV/Pa 17.80 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Selfnoise: 15 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure: 130 dB SPL (Pad Off), 145 dB SPL (Pad On)
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Switchable low cut: Yes
- Connectors: 3 Pin XLR
- Attenuator: Yes
- Interchangeable Capsule: No
- Main Functionality: Recording
- Headphone Output: No
- Requires Phantom Power: 48 V DC VDC
- Cartridge: Fixed
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.