Sennheiser e845-S Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The Sennheiser e845-S is a dynamic super-cardioid vocal microphone, perfect for presentations, spoken word, choirs, stage use and more. Its extended high frequency range brings vocals to life with a wider and more open sound and adapts to challenging dynamics, even at varying proximities. It also features superb feedback rejection and can eliminate ambient noise with ease for an interference-free performance. The sturdy metal housing makes for great durability, plus it is also equipped with a handy noiseless on/off switch.
More focus. More presence.
Maximum focus, enhanced presence: the e 845 delivers differences you can hear. Its expanded high frequency range creates space for demanding dynamics with a high signal quality. Vocals become more alive and sound wider and more open - even at different speaking proximities. Designed as a super-cardioid, the e 845 easily eliminates ambient noise. A reliable, easy-to-use companion for presentations, conferences, spoken word performance, choirs as well as rehearsal rooms and on stage.
The S-version of the e 845 comes with a noiseless on/off switch.
What's in the box?
- 1 e 845
- 1 microphone clip
- 1 pouch
- Dynamic super-cardioid microphone for speech and vocals
- Extended high frequency range
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Handles high sound pressure levels
- Optional silent on/off switch
- Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Rugged metal housing
- Switch: On/Off
- Dimensions: Ø 46 x 185 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (Microphone): 40 - 16000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Weight Without cable: 330 g
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 1,8 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.