Sennheiser e845 Dynamic Microphone
Sennheiser E845 is high-quality dynamic vocal microphone which has an extended high-end frequency range making it perfect for a wide range of live vocal applications including mobile DJs, bands and solo performers. It is also the perfect microphone for live presentation and speech applications. E845 feature to superior build quality and vocal reproduction that you would expect from a high-end Sennheiser mic.
Maximum focus, enhanced presence: the e 845 delivers differences you can hear. Its expanded high frequency range creates space for demanding dynamics with a high signal quality. Vocals become more alive and sound wider and more open - even at different speaking proximities. Designed as a super-cardioid, the e 845 easily eliminates ambient noise. A reliable, easy-to-use companion for presentations, conferences, spoken word performance, choirs as well as rehearsal rooms and on stage.
- Dynamic super-cardioid microphone for speech and vocals
- Extended high frequency range
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Handles high sound pressure levels
- Optional silent on/off switch
- Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Rugged metal housing
- Dimensions: Ø 46 x 185 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (microphone) 40.....16000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone) dynamic
- Weight: Without cable: 330 g
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) 1,8 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Weight w/o cable 330 g
What's in the box?
- 1 e845
- 1 microphone clip
- 1 pouch
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.