Kam KWM1960 HH V2
The Kam KWM1960 HH V2 has a working wireless distance of 50 meters and can be used continuously for up to 5 hours making it ideal for performers such as singers, DJ's, musicians and other entertainers.
The receiver features a large baclit display along with 2x adjustable high gain antennas. The system includes the receiver, 2x wireless microphones, batteries, PSU and an audio cable.
Please note there are two Frequency/Channel variations of this product, please select from the dropdown which Frequency/Channel you would like.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE: The Channel 38 (606-614MHz) microphone system requires a licence. This one licence covers any number of systems on Channel 38 - and is not venue specific.
- Multi-channel UHF PLL receiver and 2 mic transmitters
- Large backlit display with multiple status indicators
- ACT infrared pairing of mics to receiver
- 2 x balanced XLR outputs
- 1 x unbalanced 6.35mm jack mixed output
- Includes receiver, 2 x mics, batteries, PSU and audio cable
- High efficiency battery consumption design
- 2 x adjustable/removable high gain antenna
- Two systems can be connected for 19 inch rackmount
- Working distance: 50 meters
- Continuous usage: 5 hours
- 16 channel frequency range:
- UHF 863.0 to 865.0 MHz
- Frequency stabilisation: <±30ppm
- Dynamic range: >90dB
- Total harmonic distortion?<0.5%
- Frequency response: 40Hz-15Hz±3dB
- Audio output level: 400mV unbalanced/balanced
- Signal to noise ratio: >90dB
- Image and spurious rejection: >80dB
- Border upon channel rejection: >80dB
- Receiving sensitivity: 5dBuV
- De-emphasis: 75uS
- Power supply DC 17V/300mA
- Power consumption: 5w
- Receiver dimensions: 210 x 185 x 45mm (WxDxH)
- Transmitter power: 10mW (max)
- Modulation type: FM
- Max deviation: ±25KHz
- Spurious emission: >40dB
- Mic dimensions: 55 x 55 x 260mm (WxDxH)
- Mic battery voltage: 3V (2 x 1.5V AA batteries)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.