Chord UP2 Portable UHF Wireless Mic System
The Chord UP2 UHF wireless microphone system includes a neckband mic, beltpack transmitter and is supplied with a portable beltpack receiver and over-ear headphones. This portable system is perfect for tour guides, dance instructors and presenters.
The receiver can be connected to any line input for regular wireless microphone operation or as a wireless link to an active speaker. Two selectable carrier frequencies give the option of 2 systems working independently in the same area or the ability to switch between 2 sets of listeners. Additionally, a hot-shoe adaptor is provided for mounting to a camera for broadcasts and video presentations. A super versatile wireless set that can also form part of a larger system when extended with additional transmitters and receivers (sold separately).
- Complete transmitter & receiver set in ABS carry case
- Supplied with discreet neckband mic
- Supplied with over-ear headphones
- 2 switchable UHF carrier frequencies
- Supplied with hot-shoe adaptor for camera mounting
- Transmitter compatible with Chord neckband & lavalier microphones
- Receiver compatible with standard headphones
- Compatible with line level input & output
- Power supply: 4 x AA batteries (2 for transmitter, 2 for receiver)
- Carrier frequencies: 863.3MHz + 864.3MHz
- Transmitter: power 20mW
- Maximum range: 60m
- Microphone: Miniature electret condenser
- Microphone: connector 3.5mm mono jack
- Phantom power: 3V
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 15kHz
- Auxiliary input: 3.5mm stereo jack (transmitter)
- Audio output: 3.5mm stereo jack - headphone or line out (mono summed)
- Headphone: impedance 16 Ohms
- Headphone: power 2 x 50mW @1kHz (THD 3%)
- REC output 3.5mm 4-pole jack to smart phone / laptop
- Dimensions: (packed) 250 x 210 x 70mm
- Weight: (per set) 740g
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.