Chord NU2 Dual UHF HH Microphone System
We bring you the Chord NU2 Dual UHF Handheld Microphone System. Whether you're a professional DJ, you're about to give a speech, or you just need to amplify your voice without being constrained by untidy and hazardous wires the Chord NU2 Dual UHF Handheld Microphone System is the perfect solution. It's simple to use and set up and the two handheld microphones simply run off of standard AA batteries so they're easy to replace.
Dual wireless microphone system with fixed UHF receiver and 2 handheld transmitters. The receiver unit is compatible with standard 19" racks using the included rack ears and front mounting antenna accessories.
- Pilot tone & mute circuit for stable signal
- Rack-mounting accessories included
- Supplied with mains adaptor and 4 x AA batteries
- Power supply 12-18Vdc, 500mA (mains adaptor included)
- Batteries 4 x AA (2 per transmitter - included)
- Range 60m
- Signal to noise ratio >96dB
- THD 0.1% @ 1kHz
- Frequency response 30Hz-20KHz
- Image rejection >85dB
- Output impedance 2.2k Ohms
- Output level 400mV (balanced), 200mV (unbalanced)
- Dimensions : receiver 44 x 409 x 190mm
- Weight : receiver 1.37kg
- Dimensions : transmitter 243 x 48mm
- Weight : transmitter 238g (no battery)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.