Reloop Tape 2 Audio Recorder
- Portable audio recorder in a tape retro look
- Easily record your mix to microSD with the push of a button
- Selectable recording format: WAV (lossless) or MP3
- Integrated rechargeable battery with up to 6 hours of active recording
- Line level and mic level input for connection of mixers or dynamic microphones
- THRU output for monitoring/connecting headphones or when separated REC out is available
- Fail-safe recording without complicated adjustments
- Lock/unlock functionality provides protection against accidentally stopping while recording
- Simple handling even in dark surroundings
- Input gain control
- Bi-LED feedback (power/REC, SD card full, signal/peak, battery)
- High-quality A/D converters in 24-bit
- HiSpeed slot for microSD cards (class 10 recommended)
- Card reader functionality during active USB connection with a computer
- Sync Tool: software that allows to identify recordings with a time stamp
- Kensington lock to secure the device
- Can be charged with any standard mobile power adapter (5 V)
- Enclosed sticker sets allow for an individualized look
- Input: 1x line/mic 3.5 mm stereo mini jack
- Output: 1x line 3.5 mm stereo mini jack (THRU)
- microSD slot for cards up to 128 GB (FAT32)
- Recording format: WAV or MP3 (320 kbp/s)
- Recording quality: 24-bit/48 kHz
- Dimensions: 103 (w) x 14 (d) x 65 (h) mm
- Weight: 59 g
- Power supply: 5V micro-USB
- Incl. RCA to 3.5mm stereo mini jack cable, micro USB cable, 3 sticker sets
The Reloop Tape 2 is the perfect item for any DJ's who want an ultra portable recording device to record their mixes and sets. It comes with a rechargable battery that allows you to record for up to 6 hours in either WAV or MP3 formats. Even if you're recording in a dark surroundings such as at a club the simple layout means you won't accidently press the stop recording button!
The Reloop TAPE 2 is an audio recording device for DJs with integrated lithium-ion battery and retro, cassette tape styling that allows you to record your mix in WAV or MP3 format directly to a microSD card.
Lossless recording and integrated battery
The built-in A/D converters offer high-grade, 24-bit sound recording to either lossless WAV or MP3 (320 kbps) formats. TAPE 2 is extremely portable thanks to the internal lithium-ion battery with up to 6 hours recording on a full charge. Charging on the go is easily handled using any standard USB power supply.
Versatile connectivity options
Line-level or mic sources, such as CD players, DJ mixers or dynamic mics can be directly connected to TAPE 2 via the 3.5 mm jack input. By utilising the THRU output, the audio signal can either be monitored with headphones or it can be looped through to your main speakers. This is recommended for single output audio sources that do not have a dedicated record out (REC).
Recording made simple
With a new feature, TAPE 2 now offers a lock function which locks/unlocks all control elements. This eliminates the risk of accidentally pressing stop in the middle of a recording session. Thanks to the bi-coloured LED feedback, usage in dark surroundings is possible various status LEDs, such as Power/Rec, SD Card full, Signal/Peak and Battery give information about the current state of TAPE 2.
Media interface with customisable look
As well as being an audio recording device its recording function, the TAPE 2 can also be connected to a computer and be used as card reader for microSD cards. To keep track of the recorded material, all recordings on TAPE 2 can be tagged with a timestamp with the help of the sync tool. With the included stickers it is also possible to customise the look of your TAPE 2.
The personal was quick to respond to my order and I everything was right as they’ve said Thanks for everything
Absolutely awesome piece of kit. Easy to set up even easier to use. I would suggest buying a slightly longer cable as the one in the packaging is quite short. Great service from Get in the mix as I needed it in a hurry and they got it to me the next day ... which was a Saturday. Quality of recordings is ace too. I would highly recommend this product and this store.
Bear in mind this is an inexpensive option and you won't be disappointed. There is some minor artifacting on the recorded audio, but nothing audible except in the quietest of passages. As an inexpensive way to mixer out audio recorded, this does a fine job.