Pioneer DDJ-SR DJ Controller
Here we have the Pioneer DDJ-SR Serato DJ Controller in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions are manufacturer refurbished and come direct from Pioneer DJ. They will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Buy this amazing Pioneer DDJ-SR Serato DJ Controller with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Pioneer DDJ-SR is a compact DJ controller designed for native, intuitive control of Serato DJ software. Perfect for use with the for the DDJ-SP1, the SR is a mid-size controller which borrows its erogonic and intuitve functionality from the flagship DDJ-SX controller. However, with 2-channels rather than 4 and being powered by USB (rather than an external PSU), the DDJ-SR is a more compact and lightweight control solution, perfect for the mobile performer.
Despite its' smaller size and price-tag the DDJ-SR is no 'poor relation' of the SX and utilises the same club-standard integrated audio as it's big brother. Like its club-standard sibling, the DDJ-SR adds a fun, physical element to performance thanks to features such as the rubber LED Performance Pads - which enable DJs to trigger Hot Cue, Slicer, Roll and Sampler modes, and control the volume of samplers by how hard they hit the pads.
Hitting the new PAD PLUS button on the DDJ-SR adds another layer of control, with the ability to instantly trigger and manipulate FX assigned to each button. In PAD PLUS mode, samples and Hot Cues gain a Roll effect and can be looped in time with the beat, Combo FX enables tactile FX control, and Trans cuts the sound at pre-set intervals.
More features inherited from Pioneer's pro-range include large, low-latency jog wheels and Slip Mode - which silently continues track playback during loops, scratches and reverses, bringing the music back in the right place when the DJ is done.
The DDJ-SR has been built to withstand the rigours of frequent use, and its stylish design and compact size make this affordable controller an attractive addition to any set up.
Pioneer DDJ-SR Features:
- Designed for intuitive control of Serato DJ
- Slicer to chop up tracks and create new arrangements
- Stripped back, compact unit delivers portability and ease of set up
- Performance Pads with PAD PLUS add another dimension to DJing
- Two-channel mixer delivers four-deck control and Cross Fader Reverse
- Slip Mode for precision edits
- Low-latency jog wheel enhances scratching pleasure
- Professional build quality and design
- Beat indicator: gives a visual representation of the BPM
- USB powered: via connection to PC
- Channel Fader Start: use the channel fader to control Cues
- Crossfader curve adjust: to suit any type of sound
- Master level and channel level meters: instantly identify levels on each channel
- MIDI compatible: control any DJ software
Pioneer DDJ-SR Specification:
- Software Serato DJ
- Input ports AUX x 1 RCA / MIC x 1 1/4 inch jack
- Output ports MASTER OUT x 1 (1/4 inch jack) BOOTH OUT/ MASTER OUT x 1RCA
- HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 2 front 1/4 inch jack, MiniPin
- Other ports USB B port x 1
- Frequency response 20 Hz 20 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion ratio 0.006 or less
- S/N ratio 101 dB PC
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H) 553.6 mm x 319.1 mm x 65.3 mm
- Unit weight 4.5 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.