- Battle-Style Setup - The long tempo sliders run horizontally above the decks, while the Performance Pads are found in the mixer section.
- Bigger Jog Wheels - The bigger the jog wheels, the better for scratching.
- Tracking Scratch - The Tracking Scratch feature silently takes the music back to the cue point the moment you move the jog wheel from backward to forward or lift your hand away making it easy to start having fun with scratching.
- Mixed Mic Audio - The output of the master audio is mixed with the sound from the Mic so you dont need a separate soundcard if you want to add vocals to your performance and route it through your computer.This means you can stream directly from Serato DJ Lite.
- Serato DJ Lite Integration
Here we have the Pioneer DJ REV 1 which has been out the box, so we can't sell as brand new. It comes in the original packaging, with all supplied accessories and a 1 Year warranty is also included.
Bringing to you the Pioneer DDJ-REV1 DJ Controller, a scratch-style 2-channel DJ controller for Serato DJ Lite. This affordable, portable battle-style setup is designed for you to have fun, hone your skills, and perform. Ideal for beginners looking to experiment with scratching and battle techniques, gaining confidence to perform to friends either in person or on streams.
The DDJ-REV1 is a DJ controller that matches perfectly with Serato DJ Lite. It comes from the new DDJ-REV series of controllers which feature custom-designed layouts that emulate a professional DJM-S mixer + PLX turntable setup, with specialised features for open-format and scratch DJs.
The tempo sliders run horizontally above the decks, while the Performance Pads have been moved into the mixer section so DJs can intuitively combine effects, trigger samples, and scratch their tracks.
Serato DJ Lite
Serato DJ Pro (license/subscription not included)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz ? 20 kHz
- S/N Ratio: 103 dB?USB?
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005%
INPUT / OUTPUT TERMINALS
- Inputs: MIC x 1 (1/4 TS jack)
- MASTER x 1 (RCA x 1)
- HEADPHONES x 1 (3.5-mm stereo mini jack x 1)
- USB: USB Type-B x 1
- Power Supply: USB?Type-B bus powered
- Power Consumption: 5V 500mA
- Maximum Dimensions (W?D?H) :526.0 × 255.5 × 59.2 mm / 20.7 × 10.06 × 2.33
- Weight: 2.1 kg / 4.6 lb
Warranty: 1 year
Quick Start Guide