Akai MPC Live II Gold
MPC Live II Gold Features:
- Standalone MPC - no computer required
- Built-in monitors
- 7-inch high-resolution multi-touch display
- 16 velocity sensitive RGB pads
- Internal, rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Also acts as a control surface for MPC 2 software
- Phono and line level inputs
- (3) Stereo outputs (6 Mono)
- (2) 5-pin MIDI In, (2) 5-pin MIDI Out
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB onboard storage
- Full-size SD card slot
- User-expandable 2.5-inch SATA drive connector (SSD or HDD)
- (2) USB-A 3.0 slots for thumb drives or MIDI controllers
- (4) TRS CV/Gate jacks, 8 outputs total
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth enabled
- Ableton Link for cross-platform collaboration
- Includes 3-Months Free Access to Splice*
- AIR Vocal Insert Effects Suite for recording and mixing the perfect vocals on standalone MPC or MPC desktop software.
- 8 synth engines for MPC standalone and MPC desktop software including Hype, Mellotron, Solina, WayOutWare Odyssey, DrumSynth, Bassline, Electric, and TubeSynth.
- 7 new AIR Insert Effects Plugins that push the boundaries of music production—such as Half Speed, Stutter and AIR Limiter.
- MIDI Multi Capability and Support for Class Compliant USB audio interfaces (up to 32 simultaneous inputs and outputs).
*Offer available to new Splice customers only
MPC Live II Gold Specifications:
- (16) velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads, RGB-backlit
- (8) banks accessible via Pad Bank buttons
- (4) 360 degrees touch-sensitive Q-Link Knobs
- (4) Q-Link Knob columns accessible via Q-Link button
- (1) 360 degrees encoder for display navigation and selection via push
- Buttons: (27) dedicated function buttons: red, amber, or green backlit
- 6.9" / 176mm (diagonal)
- 5.9" x 3.7" / 150 x 93mm (width x height)
- Full-colour LED-backlit display with touch interface
- Processor: Quad-core ARM processor
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB, expandable via SATA connections
- via power adapter: 19 V, 3.42 A, centre-positive, included
- via battery: lithium-ion, rechargeable, up to 5 hours of battery life
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 16.2" x 9.6" x 1.8" | 411.5 x 243.8 x 45.7 mm
- Weight: 7.45 lbs | 3.38 kg
- (2) 1/4" (6.35mm) TRS inputs (1 stereo pair)
- (6) 1/4" (6.35mm) TRS outputs (3 stereo pairs)
- (1) 1/4" (6.35mm) stereo headphone output
- (2) RCA inputs (1 stereo pair)
- (2) 5-pin MIDI inputs
- (2) 5-pin MIDI outputs
- (4) Stereo CV/Gate outputs
- (1) Ethernet link port
- (2) USB Type-A ports
- (1) USB Type-B port
- (1) SD card slot
- (1) power adapter input
*Standard 1-Year Warranty Included*
Bringing to you the Akai MPC Live II Gold, the standalone music production centre with built-in monitors that's ready for whenever your creativity strikes. Sequence, edit and chop samples on the bright 7-inch touch screen colour display. Including MPC2 software that gives you all the tools you need to navigate through every musical task and deliver the ultimate performance.
Wherever Inspiration Strikes
For the music makers who never want to miss an inspirational moment, meet MPC Live II Gold. This self-contained, battery powered production unit delivers the full MPC experience, anywhere.
As a producer, you demand versatility. MPC Live II Gold primes you for any situation. With three stereo 1?4-inch TRS outputs (6 mono), plus phono/line level inputs, USB, MIDI, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and four TRS CV/Gate outputs, it’s simple to connect, control and get the best out of all your studio gear. Command your modular rig on stage and usher in a new direction to your performance; grab a patch cable and tap into any studio rack gear with ease; hook up your USB MIDI controllers, pick a synth engine and dive into a world of immersive, expressive performances; connect turntables and inject some old school sampling flavour into your production. Your day-to-day producer activities may mean you go from different studio spaces to stage and back - whatever your day demands, you can count on MPC Live II Gold to deliver the goods.
MPC Software 2
Akai Professional’s reimagined MPC 2 Software drives MPC Live II Gold in both standalone and controller modes. This is a cutting-edge production suite combining real-time time stretching, clip-launch functionality, on-board synth engines, VST compatibility in controller mode, operation as a standalone application on Mac & PC, seamless DAW integration and much more. Whether you’re seeking freedom from computer-based music production or searching for the perfect controller for DAW-centric creative exploration, MPC 2 Software delivers the ultimate in adaptive creative versatility.
Ableton Live Integration
MPC Live II Gold comes pre-mapped to Ableton Live for an instant performance and production setup. Take complete command over Live’s clip launching, mixer and instrument macro controls wirelessly via Wi-Fi network Ableton Link or by ethernet connection using a USB to ethernet adapter. Fusing MPC’s production prowess, critically acclaimed synth engines and a rapid, intuitive workflow with Ableton Live, any creative endeavour is literally a touch away.
4 New Standalone Synth Engines
Seeking new sonic inspiration? MPC’s new synth engines guarantee to deliver the goods, all effortlessly controlled and manipulated via MPC’s super-intuitive touch screen interface.
- AIR Hype
- AIR Solina
- AIR Mellotron
- WayOutWare Odyssey
Other Highlights Include
- 7 all-new insert effect plugins including Limiter, Stutter, Half-Speed, Diode Clipper, Diffuser Delay, Granulator and Sample Delay.
- New Quick-access drum pad effects available in the program edit window including RingMod, Bitcrush, Decimator, Tubedrive, Soft Clipper, Hard Clipper, Lowpass, Highpass, Rectifier, Wavefolder, BassEnhancers and Gain.
- New Sample Key Detection - After loading a new audio file, MPC will now automatically identify the key of a sample.
- MPC Drum and Keygroup Program improvements adding more functionality, features and upgrades to the MPC creative experience