Novation Launchkey Mini MK3 Keyboard Controller
- Deep and intuitive Ableton Live control - including device macro control, track select, record, capture MIDI, clip and scene launch, stop/mute/solo, volume, pans and sends.
- Creative arpeggiator - easy to use but deeply controllable: change rhythm, beat, pattern, octave, gate and more.
- Fixed chord mode - play a chord with one finger - assign a fixed chord shape to the keys and it'll transpose as you move up and down the keyboard.
- MIDI Out - take Launchkey Mini anywhere, send arps and program changes to your hardware synths, or add keys to your groovebox directly over MIDI.
- Hardware - our finest mini keymech to date, 16 velocity-sensitive RGB, eight rotary controls, pitch and mod touch strips, and sustain input.
- 3 Year Warranty: Effective on purchases from 1st January 2018 and covers 36 months from the date of the original purchase
- Become part of the Sound Collective and get access to incredible offers throughout the year when you register your Novation product at www.novationmusic.com/sound-collective
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- AAS Session Bundle
- Softube Time and Tone Bundle
- Spitfire Audio LABS - Expressive Strings
- XLN Audio Addictive Keys
- Klevgrand R0verb and DAW Cassette
- Access to the Novation Sound Collective
Product Hardware Specifications:
- 25 x Mini-keys
- 1 x Touch Strip for Pitch-bench with centre zero
- 1 x Touch Strip for Modulation
- 8 x Knobs
- 16 x RGB Backlit, Velocity Sensitive Pads
- Transpose Buttons
- Octave Up/Down Buttons (with Preset function as shift)
- Play and Record Buttons
- Arp and Fixed Chord Buttons
- Stop/Solo/Mute Button ^^
- Scene Launch Button ^^
- 3.5mm jack socket for MIDI Out (MIDI din break-out cables NOT included)
- USB Socket
- Kensington MiniSaver Slot
- Midi Channel Selection*
- Capture MIDI function*^^
- Tracks function*
- Scene Down function*^^
- Scene Up Function
- ^^ Ableton Live specific function
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 31 (40mm inc knob-caps) x 172 x 330mm
- Weight (approx.): 2kg
Compehensive DAW Integration:
- Scripts for Ableton, Logic and Reason (Device Control for Ableton, Logic and Reason)
- All other DAWs through HUI i.e Pro Tools, Reaper, Studio One
- Take control of Volume, Pan, Sends, Record, Play, Preset and Assign Custom Mapping
- Volume, Pan, Sends A and Sends B through knobs
- Record and Play
- Assign Custom Mapping to knobs and pads
- Track Navigation
- Ableton-specific integrations such as:
- Device Control
- Capture MIDI
- Clip Launch
- Clip Stop
- Scene Navigation
- Track Solo/Mute
- Creative Arpeggiator with Mutate Mode and Deviate Rhythm
- Mode: Up, Down, Up/Down, Played, Random, Chord, Mutate
- Rate: 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32 and all associated triplets
- Octave: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Rhythm: o, oxo, oxxo, Random, Deviate
- LatchL on/off
- Tempo, Swing and Gate through pots when pressing 'Arp'
- When Mode is set to Mutate, access all Mutate possibilities through the pot while pressing 'Arp'
- When Rhythm is set to Deviate, access all Deviation of the rhythm through the pot while pressing 'Arp'
- 3x symbols at the left side of the keyboard reserved for future arp updates
- Fixed chord, to play chords with one finger
- Ableton Live Lite is included
<If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 10 or greater to work with Launchkey Mini. Launchkey Mini will also work as a standard MIDI controller.>
- Logic script, Reason script; all other DAWs through HUI i.e Pro Tools, Reaper, Studio One
- USB bus powered
- Power supply not included
- Height: 31mm (40mm including knob-caps)
- Width: 330mm
- Depth: 172mm
Get your hands on some amazing offers when you join Novation's Sound Collective! Every two months the Sound Collective gives its members FREE access to third-party software instruments and creative effects!
For a limited time from 14th April to the 22nd June you can download Capsule’s Neon for FREE!
To join the Sound Collective and start making the most of these incredible offers just purchase your Novation Launchkey Mini MK3 as normal then head to www.novationmusic.com to register.
We bring you the Novation Launchkey Mini MK3; the upgraded and updated version of the original Launchkey Mini. This brilliant little 25-key controller has been designed and built to work with Ableton Live (the well-known and well-loved software used by professional DJs everywhere) which comes with the device, meaning you won't need to make an extra purchase. The Novation Launchkey Mini MK3 is the ultimate portable machine - small enough to fit into your bag, but still powerful enough to get seriously creative with music, making it the ideal investment for students, amateurs, or professionals who just want to have some fun.
Made to move. Launchkey Mini is Novation's most compact and portable 25-mini-key MIDI keyboard controller. It gives you everything you need to start creating in Ableton Live and it'll fit in your bag. Make tracks anywhere with Launchkey Mini's deep, intuitive Ableton control, arpeggiator, fixed chord mode, MIDI out, and tons of sounds in the box.
Create new melodies, rhythms and sounds with Launchkey Mini's easy yet powerful arpeggiator. Take ideas further with a customisable fixed chord shape that follows you up the keyboard in Fixed Chord mode. Add dynamic, expressive rhythms with 16 super-sensitive pads for drumming and clip launch.
Transport, device and mixer controls mean fewer mouse clicks. Device macros and mixer controls mean more hands-on control of your music. Sounds, instruments and effects from AAS, Softube, Spitfire Audio, XLN Audio and Klevgrand mean you have everything you need to get started. Throw all this content into the included copy of Ableton Live Lite, or use Launchkey Mini's integrations with Logic, Reason or any HUI compatible DAW.
You'll also benefit from a three-year warranty, award-winning customer support and membership of their Sound Collective - offering new, free content every few months.
The firmware v1.1 update introduces the new Strum Mode feature to Launchkey Mini [MK3] and Launchkey [MK3]. Strum Mode was created as an inspirational new feature to help ignite that creative spark and add an extra dimension to melody making. Easy to use, users can hold down notes and trigger strum mode by using the mod strip on the Launchkey Mini [MK3]. For total sonic variation, Strum Mode can also be used alongside other arpeggiator modes on Launchkey devices.
As well as the addition of Strum Mode, Launchkey Mini [MK3] will receive some extra updates with v1.1. These new updates incorporate some important and functional features that have been requested by the Novation community since we launched in September 2019. These updates include adjustable pad brightness, toggled pad velocity and toggled MIDI clock output, as well as a new double-tap shift function for arp and fixed chord modes that latches the shift button to enable one-handed control of shift-modified buttons.