Novation Launchpad Pro Production Controller
- Enhance your performance: Launchpad Pro is the best and simplest performance grid instrument for Ableton Live. It integrates seamlessly and simplifies the challenge of performing live in Ableton, by giving you hands-on control of your clips and tracks with four simple modes: Session, Note, Device and User. You don't need to set anything up; simply plug in and start playing your music - everything will just work.
- Control just about anything: Whichever software you're using, Launchpad Pro lets you control it and any piece of external hardware. Plug it straight into Logic Pro and play it like a keyboard, or connect the MIDI ports to Bass Station II and play riffs on your grid.
- Immediately play your clips: The 8x8 grid of RGB pads light up to match the colour of your clips in Ableton, so you can concentrate on triggering and combining your loops and ideas.
- Scale Mode: The pads automatically assign themselves to the notes of one of 32 keys and modes, making it impossible to play out of key.
- Make dynamic beats: Drum racks are automatically laid out and illuminated, which makes it as easy as possible to create expressive beats and drum performances using the velocity and pressure-sensitive pads.
- Play it like an instrument: You can easily play notes, scales and chords on the grid, because Launchpad Pro illuminates its pads in melodic layouts. You'll get RGB LED feedback every time you press a pad and, if you're in Standalone Mode, you can use the grid to play any of your software and external hardware, too.
- Mix without losing focus: Get slick, immediate access to all your mixer controls mid-performance, so you stay in your flow. There's no need to enter a separate mixer mode; press and hold a mixer function button (like mute or volume), make a change, and then simply release the button to drop straight back into your performance.
- Easily control your effects: Control any Ableton effect or instrument mid-performance to add engaging, expressive effects like reverb, beat repeats and filters. The button grid turns into eight velocity-sensitive vertical faders, with LED feedback for super smooth effect transitions.
- Build your own creations: Max for Live lets you use your Launchpad Pro however you like: turn it into a step sequencer, trigger videos from drum pads or use it to create just about anything you can imagine. Alternatively, engage with the whole community of Max for Live creators to find limitless inspiration and downloads.
- Sleek, lightweight and modular: This grid is built for performing. It's compact and light enough to throw in your bag, yet tough enough to survive the roughest gigs. You can bus-power it via USB, or use the included power supply to take full advantage of the super bright RGB LEDs during dusk performances. Like all Launch products, you can chain it to multiple Launchpads and connect it to the rest of your studio or live setup.
- Make music immediately: It's class compliant and doesn't need any drivers: you just install the software, plug it in and start performing.
- Make music immediately: Includes Ableton Live Lite, one of four XLN Audio Addictive Keys instruments, Novation Bass Station and V Station virtual instruments and over 4GB of Loopmasters samples.
- Enjoy two years of warranty: Rely on our two-year warranty if any Novation hardware needs repairing or replacing due to a manufacturing fault.
- Practice rhythm: Use Melodics to hone your pad drumming skills for free.
- Get started with Launchpad in seconds: Launchpad Arcade is a place where you can get straight into making music with Launchpad's familiar clip-based user interface.
- Become part of the Sound Collective and get access to incredible offers throughout the year when you register your Novation product at www.novationmusic.com/sound-collective
- Access to the Sound Collective
- Ableton Live Lite
- 4 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- One of four XLN Audio Addictive Keys instruments
- Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser
- Novation V Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser
- Free Melodics lessons
What's In The Box:
- Novation Launchpad Pro
- USB cable
- Printed Getting Started Guide
- 2x MIDI breakout cables
- 12V DC power supply
- Safety information sheet
- 64 RGB backlit velocity and pressure sensitive button grid
- 32 RGB backlit round mode buttons
- One setup button
- Front LED strip
- Orange rubber base mat
- High retention USB connector
- Two MIDI sockets (3.5mm jack sockets with MIDI din break-out cables)
- Power supply connector
- Power switch
- Kensington Security Slot
Get your hands on some amazing offers when you join Novation's Sound Collective! Every few months the Sound Collective gives its members FREE access to third-party software instruments and creative effects! See below for the latest deals:
For a limited time from 22nd June - 6th October you can download Native Instrument's LO-FI GLOW (worth £44) for FREE! You can also get a three-month trial of KOMPLETE NOW (normally £8.99 per month).
To join the Sound Collective and start making the most of these incredible offers just purchase your Novation Launchpad Pro as normal then head to www.novationmusic.com to register.
Here we have the Novation Launchpad Pro professional production controller. The Launchpad Pro brings you the simplest and easiest way to create dynamic, expressive performances in Ableton Live Lite which comes included as standard so you won't have to worry about the added cost of purchasing software on top of your hardware. Plus it's easy to upgrade to Ableton Live 10 Standard or Suite when you're ready to expand your creativity. Using an 8x8 grid of RGB velocity-sensitive pads to trigger and combine clips, create dynamic beats, bash out melodic lines and control your external hardware means you'll have almost unlimited creativity at your fingertips.
Novation understand the pressures of performing live. That's why they have made it as easy as possible to control Ableton Live with Launchpad Pro, by building in four simple modes that streamline everything for you:
- Session Mode: immediately trigger and combine your clips.
- Note Mode: create dynamic beats and play the grid just like an instrument.
- Device Mode: easily apply effects to your performance.
- User Mode: create unique custom performances and layouts
The whole instrument is designed to keep you focused on your performance. It lets you easily and immediately apply effects, while dipping in and out of specific mixer controls at the touch of a button. Of course, if you want to get really creative, you can build just about anything you can imagine with Max for Live and use your Launchpad Pro to control it.
It's sleek, lightweight and tough enough that you can throw it in your bag and know it will survive even the roughest gigs. It also comes with everything you need to get started: just plug it in and start making music.