Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio 3rd Gen w/ Live 11 Standard UPG from Live Lite
Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio 3rd Gen Features:
- Our simplest Scarlett USB interface, featuring the best performing Scarlett mic preamp the range has ever heard - now with Air
- CM25 MkIII condenser microphone, for making detailed studio-quality recordings
- HP60 MkIII professional closed-back headphones, for clear and comfortable audio playback, mixing and monitoring
- XLR and USB cables in the box, no power supply needed. Unpack, plug in, record
- 3 Year Warranty - Effective on purchases from 1st January 2018 and covers 36 months from the date of the original purchase
All the Tools You Need to Start Recording Right, Now
- Along with CM25 MkIII microphone and HP60 MkIII headphones, your Solo interface comes with a whole range of recording software, sounds and plug-ins to choose from:
- Three Month Avid Pro Tools Subscription: get a taste of the industry standard recording experience with this legendary DAW
- Ableton Live Lite: industry-leading music-making software
- Three Month Splice Sounds Subscription: Get access to millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily
- XLN Audio Addictive Keys: choose one of four inspiring virtual keyboard instruments
- Focusrite Red Plug-in Suite: accurately models our classic Red 2 equaliser and Red 3 compressor
- Focusrite Plug-in Collective: receive free versions of the most innovative software, as well as benefiting from discounts
Live 11 Standard UPG from Live Lite Features:
- Multitrack Audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Real-time warping of audio: automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo
- MIDI-mappable controls for hands-on creation onstage or in the studio – plus automatic mapping for popular hardware controllers
- Comping: select and combine the best of multiple passes of an audio or MIDI performance.
- Linked-track editing: link two or more tracks to edit their content simultaneously.
- Group tracks: use multiple levels of groups to mix with greater flexibility and manage detailed arrangements more easily.
- Audio-to-MIDI conversion tools: extract harmony, melody or drums from an audio sample and convert it into MIDI.
- Tempo following: Live adjusts its tempo in real time based on an incoming audio signal
- Note chance and velocity chance: set the probability that a MIDI note or drum hit will occur and define ranges for velocity probability to generate pattern variations and humanize dynamics.
- Combine multiple instruments and effects into a single device with Instrument Racks
- Combine MIDI effects into a single device with MIDI Effect Racks
- Comprehensive selection of built-in audio effects for creative sound design, mixing or mastering
- Advanced sampling and slicing tools
- VST2, VST3 and Audio Unit support
- MIDI Polyphonic Expression: allows MPE-capable devices to control multiple parameters of every note in real time for more expressive instrumental performances.
- Groove engine to apply swing to audio or MIDI, or extract rhythmic feel from other audio files
- Import video as a clip and save modified video and audio
Bringing to you the incredible Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio 3rd Gen together with Live 11 Standard UPG from Live Lite to give you this brilliant recording package. Everything you need to record your next big hit with loads of creative tools and sounds to create any kind of music. This really is the perfect way to enhance your sound and it includes:
- 1x Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio - 3rd Generation *
- 1x Ableton Live 11 Standard UPG from Live Lite Software *
Note: Ableton Live Lite is already included, this package gives you the upgrade to Live 11 Standard.
Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio 3rd Gen
Introducing the Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio 3rd Generation; an all-in-one set-up that will give you studio-quality audio without the hassle and expense of having to hire (or build) a full-sized studio. Based around the Scarlett Solo (3rd Gen) audio interface, the Scarlett Solo Studio includes everything you need as a student, a beginner, or a professional on the road to record and produce your audio, including: the CM25 MkIII condenser microphone, the HP-60 MkIII professional closed-back headphones, plus XLR and USB cables. There's no external power supply either, all you need is your laptop, the Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio and your own talent.
Live 11 Standard UPG from Live Lite
Create with Live
With Live’s two modes of working, and a ton of creative tools and sounds with endless ways to combine them, the only limit on your music is your imagination.
Session View lets you sketch ideas fast: play, mix and match MIDI and audio loops of different lengths and tempos without ever stopping the music. The Arrangement View is where you organize music along a timeline and build sections of your song. Or record an arrangement directly from the Session View and improvise a finished composition.
Live has the tools to both capture your ideas and discover ones you never expected. Record hardware synths, software instruments, guitars, vocals or any audio from the real world. Combine the best of multiple audio or MIDI passes into your perfect take with Live’s new comping feature. Use Capture MIDI to record notes after you’ve played them, turning spontaneous moments and happy accidents into music. And generate surprising variations to your drum patterns and melodies with chance tools.
Live’s synthesizers offer a full spectrum of sound using wavetable, FM, and analog- and physical-modeling architectures. A pair of sampling devices bring built-in slicing and warping, as well as multisampling and extensive sound-shaping capabilities. MIDI effects let you manipulate notes, and a rich range of clean to characterful audio effects help you tidy up your mix or make a creative mess. Live 11’s new devices include two spectral processing effects, a reverb that combines algorithmic and convolution reverbs, and six effects inspired by natural and physical processes – entirely new ways to explore sound within Live.
Every edition of Live includes the Core Library, with vintage synths, analog drum machines, keys, multi-sampled drums, and much more. Curated Collections provide toolkits of clips, kits, and other sounds for exploring sonic scenes or themes; Live 11 adds Voice Box for experimental vocal manipulation, Mood Reel for modern narrative-setting, and Drone Lab for sustained tones and textures.
*For further information on these products, please click on the links.