Equinox Midas Spot
Introducing the Midas Spot from Equinox; a powerful and accurate moving light fixture that will add a bold and impressive lighting effect to your event. The Midas Spot is only small but can easily compete with a lot of larger lighting fixtures on the market and even surpass a lot of them with its amazing speed. The colour wheel that's included gives you the choice of seven different colours that you can rotate through one of seven different gobo filters for a huge range of colours and effects that are guaranteed to liven up your party.
The Midas Spot is a revolutionary LED powered moving head. It takes the LED output from a 60W source to the next level all within an amazingly compact fixture. The Midas Spot has an output comparable to a 250W discharge fixture. Much faster than many other moving heads the Midas Spot not only moves with agility it also keeps perfect synchronisation thanks to its automatic pan/tilt correction. The mighty power of its LED source, combined with 7 dichroic colours, a tri-colour filter plus open and 7 rotating, interchangeable gobos and the addition of a 3 facet prism along with motorised focus makes the Midas Spot a spectacular effect in any application.
- 1 x 60W white LED
- Beam angle: 16 degrees
- 16,000 Lux @ 2m
- 4kHz refresh rate
- Motorised focus
- 3 facet prism
- Gobo wheel: 7 rotating replaceable gobos + open (2 additional gobos supplied)
- Colour wheel: 7 colours + tri-colour filter + open
- DMX channels: 10 or 13 selectable
- Auto, sound active, manual control and master/slave modes
- Pan/tilt auto correction
- 16-Bit pan/tilt positioning
- Pan: 540 degrees, Tilt: 270 degrees
- 0-100% dimming and variable strobe
- Supplied with quick release omega clamp
- Jog wheel menu with 2 LCD display
- PowerCON input/output
- 3-Pin XLR input/output
- Fan cooled
- Power consumption: 105W
- Power supply: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: T2A 250V
- Dimensions: 365 x 242 x 147mm
- Weight: 6.9kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.