Pioneer DJ RB-DMX1
- DMX channels: 1universe (512 ch)
- DMX output terminal: XLR connector (3 pin) x 1
- USB terminal: B type x 1
- Power Supply: DC 5 V
- Rated current: 500 mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 90.0 mm x 90.0 mm x 41.5 mm
- Unit weight: 0.3 kg (0.65 lb)
- Accessories: USB cable x 1, Operating Instructions (Warranty) x 1, License key card (rekordbox dj) x 1
- Windows Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 (the latest service pack) 32 bit, 64 bit version
- Mac macOS High Sierra 10.13 (the latest service pack) macOS Sierra 10.12 (the latest service pack), OS X 10.11 (the latest service pack)
- CPU Intel® processor Core™ i7, i5, i3
- Intel® processor Core™ 2 Duo
- 2.0GHz or above
- Memory 4GB or more of RAM
The Pioneer DJ RB-DMX1 lets you expand your DJ skills to include being in control of the lighting at your gig as well! Working seamlessly with rekordbox you can now not only control your DJ'ing through rekordbox but with the Pioneer DJ RB-DMX1 you can now also control the lighting effects. The new lighting mode in rekordbox DJ easily enables you to sync your lighting effects with the music during your set. Rekordbox creates lighting patterns in perfect sync with the music and enables you to set up your own lighting show.
Rekordbox Lighting Mode
Automatic Synched Lighting Pattern Creation
The phrase analysis algorithm in rekordbox detects characteristics of each phrase in a track. Effective lighting patterns are then automatically created in perfect sync with the music.
Intuitively select sequences from a wealth of presets by viewing thumbnails that visualise lighting movement, colours and tones, then easily customise everything.
Fine-tune lighting patterns by checking track analysis information such as waveforms and beatgrid. While listening to the music, edit patterns manually using the intuitive GUI.
Using the lighting fixture library from AtlaBase Ltd, Lighting mode supports over 13,000 DMX fixtures from a wide variety of manufacturers. Create and save multiple configurations using fixtures you’ve assigned in the rekordbox Fixture Library.
Plug and Play USB Connection
Connect to your PC/mac and the RB-DMX1 can control a set of DMX512-supported lighting fixtures by converting information set in Lighting mode to DMX512 protocol.
Includes Rekordbox DJ Licence
Combining the RB-DMX1 and rekordbox dj’s Lighting mode, you can create lighting performances in perfect sync with your DJ performances (worth €139).
Compact, Robust Chassis
Take the RB-DMX1 out on the road with confidence. It’s compact, portable and features seamless aluminum casing and extended edges that protect the terminals.