American DJ MyDMX 3.0
MyDMX 3.0 New Features:
- Play multiple scenes at a time
- Arrange scenes into groups
- Sound-light with BPM audio analysis and pulse analysis
- Live snapshots
- Live scene dimming and scene speed controls
- Stand Alone backup memory
- BPM tap
- Flash scenes
- Blind editing - edit scenes without outputting the DMX
- Fully compatible with myDMX 2.1 software
MyDMX 3.0 Classic Features:
- Easy-to-use DMX software
- 512 DMX channels
- Extensive fixture profile library
- SSL2 Profile editor & support
- Drag and drop effects generator
- Works with simple scenes/steps
- Windows and Mac installers that will download the latest ssl library with an internet connection upon install.
- "Maintenance" application that installs with the program to check for component updates or new versions of the software.
- "Cloud search for profiles" Search for the latest and greatest fixture profiles from within the program itself, no more hunting through dropbox
- Improved multi Pan and Tilt support
- Users can select multi select steps in a scene and modify a channel parameter without it interfering with the rest of the channels
- Vast optimizations and stability improvements for both Windows and Mac OS
- Not compatible with ARM based Windows tablets (only Intel)
- Additional feature and software upgrades available at https://store.dmxsoft.com/
MyDMX 3.0 Specifications
Minimum System Requirements:
- Computer working under Windows 7 or higher, or MAC OS X 10.10 or higher
- 1 GHz speed processor
- 2 GB Memory (RAM)
- 1280*768 pixel screen
- OpenGL 3.1 (for 3D)
Best Performance System Requirements:
- Computer working under Windows 7 or higher, or MAC OSx 10.10 or higher
- 2 GHz speed processor, dual core
- 4 GB Memory (RAM)
- Video card with 1GB video memory
- 1920*1080 pixel screen
- OpenGL 3.1 (for 3D)
Programming your light show has never been easier with the myDMX 3.0 lighting control system from American DJ. It can be used to control any type of DMX light - create and playback dynamic scenes/shows in minutes. MyDMX 3.0 has a new, robust hardware dongle and exciting new features to take greater command of your lightshow. Users can now select multi select steps in a scene and modify a channel parameter without it interfering with the rest of the channels.
The software has been specifically designed for controlling lighting in Discos, Clubs, Theatres and Live shows, and can also be used to control Architectural lighting.
MyDMX 3.0 is compatible with PC & Mac and includes an effects generator and external MIDI triggering. Out of the box, myDMX 3.0 software will run in limited mode; 512 "Live" DMX channels & 60 "Stand Alone" DMX channels.
Please note: myDMX 3.0 software does not work with myDMX 2.0 hardware.
Additional feature and software upgrades available at https://store.dmxsoft.com/