Laserworld GS-60G Outdoor Laser
The Laserworld GS-60G is a 30-60mW static green laser effect which can be projected onto the face of a building to produce a stunning light effect that is perfect for parties. The laser can also be projected out into the garden making the trees and bushes you have illuminate spectacularly.
The Laserworld GS-60G is a green laser light effect for indoor and outdoor applications. Hundreds of fine, clearly visible green laser beams illuminate trees, plants and bulidings at a large scan angle or draws attention at every party, even at Halloween, Christmas, etc.. The Laserworld GS-60G has a durable and IP67 waterproof aluminium housing, what makes it particularly suitable for effective lighting in gardens, at ponds, pools, on balconies and outdoor areas.
- Bright green laser source
- Hundreds of fine points of light
- Waterproof aluminium housing (IP67)
- Incl. aluminium stake for easy mounting
- Total Power typical: 60mW
- Guaranteed power: 30mW
- Power Green: 30mW / 532nm
- Beam Specifications: ca. 3mm / 1mrad
- Laser Sources: DPSS
- Laser Class: 2
- Operation Modes: Stand-Alone
- Scanner: Diffraction Grating
- Scan Angle max: >90°
- Accessories: Power adapter (IP44), aluminium stake, manual
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz at power adapter DC 12V (included in delivery)
- Power Consumption: ca.1.8W
- Dimensions: 98 x 98 x 95 mm (W x B x H)
- Weight: 0.45 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.