The Laserworld EL-230RGB is a multi colour laser that is great for first-time users and ideal for use in bars, small clubs and parties.
The Laserworld EL-230RGB is a RGB laser system with a total output power of up to 230mW.
The red diode laser module with a wavelength of 650nm, the green DPSS laser module with a wavelength of 532nm and the royal-blue laser module with a wavelength of 445nm ensure beautiful colours and brightness. The beams have a diameter of about 4mm and a beam divergence of about 1mrad and the projector offers high-speed stepper motors with 2-5kpps as well as a scan angle of up to 30°. About 50 preset basic patterns, like layers, tunnels, fences, waves etc. can be controlled via DMX. A sound-to-light mode as well as a stand-alone mode are available too. For the sound-to-light mode the sensitivity of the integrated adjustable microphone can be adjusted. There is an on-off switch at the rear side of this device.
With ultra bright 445nm royal blue!
- Total Power typical: 230 mW
- Guaranteed power: 170 mW
- Power Red: 100 mW / 650 nm
- Power Green: 20 mW / 532 nm
- Power Blue: 50 mW / 445 nm
- Beam Specifications: ca. 4 mm / 1 mrad
- Laser Sources: Diode, DPSS Laser
- Laser Class: 3b
- Operation Modes: Stand-Alone, Sound-to-Light, DMX
- Scanner: high-speed stepper motors, up to 2-5 kpps
- Scan Angle max.: 30°
- Basic Patterns: ca. 50 (layers, tunnels, fences, waves, etc.)
- Accessories: power cable, manual, interlock, key
- Power Supply: 85V - 250 V AC
- Power Consumption: 15 W
- Dimensions: 188/165/106 mm
- Weight: 2.6 kg
This laser was well worth the money. More than lived up to my expectations. Canít wait to combine with smoke machine.