Laserworld DS-1000RGB (ShowNET) Laser Lighting Unit
- X/Y scanner outputs with 12 bit resolution (4096 different positions on each axis)
- Colour outputs with 8 bit resolution (256 different intensity values per colour channel): red, green, blue, intensity linked to green DMX512 input and output (non-isolated)
- 100 Mbit Ethernet port
- Flexible IP address setting: static address, DHCP or AutoIP
- Internal MicroSD card for ILDA file playback (ILDA format code 4/5 RGB), can be accessed via LAN
- standalone operation and DMX IN/OUT via DMX-Adapter
- Maximum scan speed ~100.000 points per second
- Up to 16 devices can be used in parallel for multiprojector laser shows
- Built-in ArtNet-to-DMX converter
- Guaranteed power at aperture: 900 mW
- Power Red: 180 mW / 638 nm
- Power Green: 120 mW / 520 nm
- Power Blue: 700 mW / 450 nm
- Beam Specifications (full angle): ca. 3 mm / 1.0 mrad
- Laser Sources: Diode
- Laser Class: 4
- Operation Modes: ILDA, DMX, LAN, ArtNet, integrated SD card, stand-alone, sound-to-light
- Scanner: 30 kpps@8 degrees
- Scan Angle max.: 45 degrees
- Basic Patterns: over 120 (layers, tunnels, fences, waves, etc.)
- Accessories: power cable, manual, keys, interlock, hex key
- Power Supply: 85 V - 250 V / AC, 50/60 Hz internal PSU
- Power Consumption: 40 W
- Dimensions: 200 x 140 x 110 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 2.8 kg
This is the Laserworld DS-1000RGB (ShowNET); based on the well-loved DS-1000RGB but now with ShowNet fully inegrated. This incredible machine has been designed to work with Laserworld's Showcontroller and Showeditor software, as well as any other ILDA laser control software such as Pangolin Quickshow, LSX or Lasergraph DSP - so you won't have to worry about buying additional software after you've made your investment. The Laserworld DS-1000RGB (ShowNET) is also fantastic for beginners as well as professionals as they are so easy to use but still give you that professional-standard show.
The Laserworld Diode Series units come with diode-only laser sources ("Pure Diode") and thus have great beam specifications with beautiful analog colour modulation. The Laserworld DS-1000RGB (ShowNET) units have a built-in network DAC for Showcontroller and Showeditor, but also can be controlled with any ILDA laser control software such as Pangolin Quickshow, Pangolin Beyond, LSX, Lasergraph DSP, etc. via external ILDA interface (e.g. FB3). They also have a built-in memory with pre-set patterns, that can be easily triggered through DMX, automatic and sound-to-light mode. The Laserworld DS-1000RGB (ShowNET) comes with integrated ShowNET network interface and free laser show software. Beginners as well as professionals use the Laserworld Diode Series units, as they are easy to use, versatile in their features and very compact and lightweight. The Laserworld DS-1000RGB comes with 180 mW red at 638 nm and uses green diodes at 520 nm (120 mW). The blue diode has 700 mW power at 450 nm. Beam specifications are at great 3 mm/1.0 mrad full angle and scanning can go as fast as 30 kpps@8 degrees, whereas the scanners can scan a maximum angle of 45 degrees. With integrated and switchable scan fail safety. The whole projector is built with Sealed Housing technology and thus maintenance intervals can be kept very low.
Integrated ShowNET incl. free laser show software:
The Laserworld DS-1000RGB features an integrated ShowNET network interface with free laser control software included! Start with your own professional laser show thanks to the intuitive Showeditor laser show software which comes with every new Laserworld DS-1000RGB (ShowNET) for free. The Showcontroller software is supported as well and can be purchased additionally. The integrated ShowNET allows for direct input through ILDA and LAN. Besides DMX, it is possible to trigger single frames via ArtNET. You can play custom frames and shows from an integrated SD card (included in delivery) - even in sound-to-light and stand-alone mode!
There are two different DMX modes:
- (1) DJ Mode with the most used features for beginners. Only a few DMX channels are used for a quick and easy access to the most important adjustments directly at the laser system.
- (2) Professional Mode with all DMX features especially for users with a DMX console. All adjustments can be triggered and allow for full control of the professional laser show.
- The integrated ShowNET works as DAC (digital to analog converter) and enables ILDA streaming.