Chauvet Swarm Wash FX
The Chauvet Swarm Wash FX is a really cool 4-in-1 lighting effect that was one of the big hits of NAMM 2016. It features a swarm RGB+UV wash, red and green laser and a ring of white SMD strobes. The light can be controlled via DMX and also with the IRC-6 remote control (sold separately) so you have a variety of otpions in which to control the lighting fixture.
Swarm Wash FX is a 4-in-1 LED effect fixture that combines an RGBAW rotating derby, RGB+UV wash, red/green laser, and a ring of white SMD strobes. Create an endless array of looks by individually controlling each effect via DMX and master/slave modes, or an optional IRC-6 remote. Other features include automated and sound activated programs and a user-friendly menu structure. Multiple units can be power linked to save time running cables and extension cords. Fits best in the CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag.
- 4-in-1 LED light that combines an RGBAW rotating derby, RGB+UV wash, red/green laser, and a ring of white SMD strobes
- Endless possible looks with individual control of each effect via DMX and Master/Slave modes, or IRC-6
- Improved menu structure for ease of use
- Red and green laser beams project thousands of beams for maximum coverage
- Quick set up with automatic and sound-activated programs
- Control clutter and save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Fits best inside the CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag
- DMX Channels: 2 or 18
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source (Swarm): 5 LEDs (1 red, 1 green, 1 blue, 1 amber, 1 white) 2 W (650 mA) 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Light Source (Wash): 8 LEDs (quad-color RGB+UV) 1.5 W (600 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Light Source (Strobe) 12 LEDs (white) 1 W (300 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Light Source (Laser): 650 nm/100 mW (red) laser diode, 532 nm/30 mW (green) laser diode
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
- Coverage Angle (Laser): 82°
- Coverage Angle (Swarm): 65°
- Coverage Angle (SMD Strobe): 71°
- Coverage Angle (wash): 46°
- Power Linking: 26 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 38 W, 0.3A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 9.2 lb (4.2 kg)
- Size: 335 x 332 x 241 mm
- Optional Controllers: IRC-6
- Complies with FDA performance standards for laser products except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007
- Approvals: CE, FDA
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.