American DJ Starship
The American DJ Starship is a classic lighting centrepiece made for modern DJing. It comes equipped with two omega brackets and rubber feet for both high and low applications so you can place it wherever you need for an optimal performance, plus with its DMX control you can create your own exciting light shows to suit your sound. Of course if you don't have the time or the inclination to create presets for a performance the American DJ Starship also comes pre-loaded with a number of built-in programmes, leaving you free to focus on more important things.
The ADJ Starship is a modern take on a classic centrepiece effect generally used as a focal point installed in a nightclub, bar, roller rink or bowling centre. The Starship features six arms with four LED cells per arm. Each arm tilts back and forth and produces powerful, razor sharp beams of light from 15W RGBW (4-In-1) LEDs. Each LED may be controlled independently with a variety of exciting built-in programs. User may also produce custom lightshow using DMX.
The Starship includes 3-pin DMX In/Out to transit a data signal, plus it offers locking powerCON In/Out connections to daisy chain power. It has a carrying handle and rubber feet for portable applications.
- Light Source: 24x 15 Watt Quad LED (RGBW: 4-IN-1)
- 3-pin In/Out connectors for DMX linking
- powerCON AC IN/OUT to daisy chain power (up to 5 fixtures at 120V, 9 fixtures at 230V)
- Arms Tilt: 0-95-degrees
- Multiple DMX Channel modes
- Built-in color macros
- 4-button digital DMX function display
- Strobe effect
- Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
- Includes: 2 Omega Brackets, built-in rubber feet & carry handle
- Run all night No duty cycle
- Auto sensing power supply: AC 100V/60Hz - 240V/50Hz
- Power Draw: 320W max
- Daisy chain up to 5 fixtures at 120V, 9 fixtures at 230V
Dimensions / Weight:
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 25 x 23 x 7.5 / 632 x 583 x 186mm
- Weight: 24 lbs. / 10.85 kg.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.