Numark WS-100 Microphone System
The Numark WS-100 Microphone System comes with a wireless handheld microphone along with a receiver unit that has dual antennas for superb performance. It also includes a protective padded carrying case to help protect your items in transport. The Numark WS-100 Microphone System is something that customers from Numark can depend on night after night.
This microphone system is available in the following frequencies:
- 863.9 mHz (Black)
- 864.2 mHz (Blue)
Recognising that performers want the freedom of movement that only wireless devices can provide, Numark's WS-100 microphone delivers top-quality audio performance combined with the convenience of total independence from cumbersome, restrictive cables.
Numark knows that merely being "wireless" is not enough. That's why Numark's engineers made sure the WS-100 performed to the level their customers demand: its dual-antenna diversity system ensures interference-free, consistent, reliable operation, without worry of unexpected dropouts. Independent digital ID eliminates signal crosstalk, while its superb signal-to-noise ratio of 96dB and wide-range frequency response of 50-18kHz attest to the system's unquestionably excellent sound quality. This is a wireless microphone system designed for critical, heavy-duty use under difficult conditions.
- Wireless handheld microphone transmitter
- Receiver unit with dual antennas for superb performance
- 24-bit digital wireless technology delivers ultra clean pro-quality signal
- 200-foot working range for convenient operation
- Frequency response of 50-18kHz ensures natural vocals and strong bass
- Transmitter and receiver operate in 500-980MHz frequency range
- Handheld mic uses (2) AA batteries
- Superb signal-to-noise ratio of 96dB (A) ensures quiet background
- Independent digital ID eliminates signal crosstalk and interference
- System harmonic distortion <.1% for clean, accurate sound
- Includes protective padded carrying case and cable
- Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 5.1 cm
- Weight: 953 g
Purchased this microphone to use for speeches at a wedding. I use a lead mic for myself, but in this case a wireless mic was needed. It was a bit daunting trying to choose which to buy. I spotted this Numark mic and decided the price looked ok, and the brand has made solid kit in the past so opted for the WS100. I wasn't disappointed. The range the mic went was well over 15m. I never heard it cut out. It was very clear sounding perhaps more clearer than my lead mic. This is a safe buy. I do suspect that dropping the mic may cause problems so I would say get this and look after it, but then that goes for all equipment. I also put this review on Amazon.