This popular Alto TX-8 Active PA speaker sounds amazing for the size, making it ideal for the DJ or performer who wants portability. Featuring high output and compression tweeters for clisp vocals, this Alto model ticks all the boxes!
Alto Professional began a live sound revolution with the top-selling Truesonic loudspeaker series. Now, Alto Professional has refined those same innovative technologies to create the remarkable TX Series. The TX Series loudspeakers were designed with the same ideal of quality components, and transparent sound that the Truesonic loudspeaker series have become known for.
Big Sound, Portable Package
Experience power, performance, and portability. TX8 comes equipped with efficient, bi-amped Class D amplification that pumps out a generous 280 Watts of peak power. An exacting electronic crossover ensures smooth frequency response from the 8" low-frequency driver and 1" high-frequency compression driver. Bass porting offers extended low-end response, while the steel grille adds extra protection.
Ready for Anything
Built to travel, the road-ready TX8 is both lightweight and portable. Trapezoid contouring allows either upright or wedge-monitor operation A pole-mount socket and a comfortable handle are built-in. Create a custom setup using the Link output to chain multiple cabinets together. For the musician, DJ, or live-sound provider craving professional audio reproduction, TX8 delivers impressive, accurate sound night after night.
- 280 Watts peak / 140 Watts continuous power
- Efficient Class-D power amp, bi-amplified
- 8" LF woofer with 1.5" voice coil
- 1" titanium diaphragm HF compression driver with 1" voice coil
- Balanced XLR Mic/Line Input and Link Output
- Precision electronic crossover
- Integrated analog limiter and overload protection circuitry
- Lightweight, portable design
- Integrated 36mm speaker pole socket
- Main or wedge monitor operation
- Designed in the USA
- System Type: 2-way active ported speaker
- LF Driver: 8" woofer, 1.5" voice coil
- HF Driver: 1" titanium diaphragm, 1" voice coil
- Amplifier: Class D SMPS, 280 watts peak
- Horn Coverage: 90°H x 45°V
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 75 Hz - 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz
- Max SPL: 113 dB at 1m
- Connector: XLR Mic/Line Input and XLR Link Output
- External Controls: Volume control / Power ON with green
- LED / Clip Limiter with red LED
- Electronic Protection: Thermal / Overload / Analog Limiter / Compressor
- Power Supply: 110V-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Enclosure Construction: Injection-molded polypropylene enclosure, multi-angle for main or monitor applications, metal grille, rubber feet, 1 handle on top
- Mounting: 36mm standard pole mount
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 16.5 x 10.6 x 9.4 in / 420 x 270 x 240 mm
- Net weight: 12.2 lbs / 5.53 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.