Stanton T.62 M2 Turntable
The Stanton T.62 M2 is the updated version of Stanton's most affordable turntable, the T.62. It now features a stylish all-black design and a lighter aluminium chassis.
The T.62 M2 is an easy-to-operate, direct-drive turntable with professional features - perfect for DJs of any style or experience level. The straight tone arm provides superior tracking capability for scratch DJs. The turntable comes complete with RCA cables, slip mat and dust cover and a full version of Deckadance DVS Software.
Deckadance 2 continues to elevate the freedom of creative expression whether you're a touring professional remix/groove producer, turntablist, scratch DJ, club DJ, mobile DJ, or just prefer to create at home. Its power ability to run as either a standalone application, or within your favourite host application (such as a DAW with support) allows for flexible configurations that can meet any performance objectives.
Deckadance 2 can also run VST-compliant effects and/or soft synths for producing unique, mind-blowing musical performances - control your performances with MIDI controllers, timecoded vinyl, and CD systems. Deckadance 2 provides all the necessary tools and features you need to stand out from the crowd.
- Number of Decks: 2 or 4 Decks along with horizontal-layout views, featuring miniature decks on the left and horizontally stacked, zoomable waveforms across the screen
- SmartKnobs: Link a single knob to any number of FX and mixer interface targets under user programmable envelope control
- GrossBeats: Trigger tempo-perfect scratch, stutter and glitch effects. 8 user-programmable buttons per deck with integrated editor.
- Easy to Operate Direct-Drive Turntable with Professional Features
- Straight Tone Arm Improves Tracking for Scratching
- Stanton 300 Cartridge comes pre-mounted on headshell
- 2 Playback Speeds (33 or 45 RPM)
- 2 Start/Stop Switches for Mix or Battle Setup
- Manual Pitch Control Fader (+/-10% Adjustment)
- RCA Stereo Outputs
- Accessories include RCA Cables, Slip Mat and Dust Cover
- Full version of Deckadance DVS Software included
- Starting Torque: More than 1.6kgf.cm
- Motor: Direct Drive/8 pole, 3 phase, brushless DC motor
- Turntable Platter: 332mm Aluminium die-cast
- Pitch Controls: +/-10%
- Speeds: 33 1/3 and 45 rpm
- Wow & Flutter: Less than 0.15% WRMS (JIS WTD) with 33 1/3 rpm
- S/N Ratio: <-65 dB
- Audio Output: Phono
- Tone Arm Type: Static balanced straight tonearm for tracking and scratching
- Effective Arm Length: 191mm
- Tracking Force Range: 0-4g
- Applicable Cartridge Weight: 5-6g
- T.62 M2 Dimensions: 452 (W) x 370 (D) x 143 (H) mm
- T.62 M2 Weight: 6.3 kgs
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.