Stanton STR8.150 M2 Turntable
The Stanton STR8.150 M2 is the updated version of Stanton's class-leading turntable, the STR8.150. It now features a stylish all-black finish, a lighter, aluminium chassis and a revised layout.
The STR8.150 M2 is a super high-torque professional DJ turntable built with quality and stability in mind. This turntable is the perfect no-nonsense solution for professional vinyl DJs.
Its high-torque direct drive motor makes the STR8.150 M2 perfect for scratching and mixing. The straight tonearm is built for stability and helps eliminate any 'skipping' from the record while playing. All these features combined with an ultra-stable platter make the STR8.150 M2 a sturdy and reliable platform for the professional DJ to work off. Further features of the STR8-150 M2 which help make it one of the leaders in its class include reverse and up to 50% pitch adjustment.
In creating the STR8.150 M2 turntable, Stanton went back to basics when re-engineering the turntable from the ground up. With everything professional DJs need - and nothing they don't - the STR8.150 M2 ("skip-proof" straight tone arm) is built to the highest possible standards. The turntable offers feedback-resistant, durable construction with an industry-leading torque motor - up to 4.5Kgf-cm, complemented by an ultra-stable platter and tone arm. With additional features including reverse and up to 50% pitch adjustment, the STR8.150 M2 turntable combines 21st century innovation with Stanton's 70-year legacy of excellence.
Deckadance 2 continues to elevate the freedom of creative expression whether you're a touring professional remix/groove producer, turntablist, scratch DJ, club DJ, mobile DJ, or just prefer to create at home. Its power ability to run as either a standalone application, or within your favourite host application (such as a DAW with support) allows for flexible configurations that can meet any performance objectives.
Deckadance 2 can also run VST-compliant effects and/or soft synths for producing unique, mind-blowing musical performances - control your performances with MIDI controllers, timecoded vinyl, and CD systems. Deckadance 2 provides all the necessary tools and features you need to stand out from the crowd.
- Number of Decks: 2 or 4 Decks along with horizontal-layout views, featuring miniature decks on the left and horizontally stacked, zoomable waveforms across the screen
- SmartKnobs: Link a single knob to any number of FX and mixer interface targets under user programmable envelope control
- GrossBeats: Trigger tempo-perfect scratch, stutter and glitch effects. 8 user-programmable buttons per deck with integrated editor.
- Direct drive turntable featuring motor torque up to 4.5kg
- Heavy-duty aluminium construction, with very low resonance base 22.5 lbs/10.2 kg
- Straight tone arm with height fine adjust
- Ultra stable, damped platter
- Adjustable brake speed
- Selectable pitch control (8, 25 & 50% range) with Quartz Lock
- Speed 33, 45 and 78 including Reverse
- Removable target light and adjustable shock-absorption feet
- Selectable Phono or Line RCA Outputs
- Slip mat, 45 adapter and right-angled cable included
- Cartridge not included
- Full version of Deckadance DVS Software included
- Starting Torque: More than 4.5kgf-cm
- Motor: Direct Drive/16pole, 3phase, brushless DC motor
- Turntable Platter: 332mm Aluminium die-cast
- Pitch Controls: +/-8%, +/-25%, +/-50%
- Speeds: 33 1/3, 45 and 78 rpm
- Wow & Flutter: Less than 0.1% WRMS (JIS WTD) with 33 1/3rpm
- Braking System: Electronic Brake
- S/N Ratio: More than 60dB (DIN-B)
- Audio Output: Phono/Line
- Tone Arm Type: Static balanced straight tonearm with Cardan's suspension and detachable headshell
- Effective Arm Length: 194mm
- Tracking Force Range: 0-3g
- Applicable Cartridge Weight: 13-18g
- STR8.150 M2 Dimensions: 450(W) x 353 (D) x 146 (H)mm
- STR8.150 M2 Weight: 10.5Kgs