Numark NTX1000 Turntable
The NTX1000 from Numark is a professional direct drive DJ turntable that offers both versatility and value. Its rugged metal construction and high torque direct drive motor provides everything you need from a professional DJ turntable.
It has incredible start-up torque (4.0 kg), an S-shaped tonearm with height adjustment, damped cueing and anti-skate controls that ensure accurate tracking and precise song selection. You can customize your performance with an adjustable start/stop control. The variable pitch range of ± 8, 16, and 50% enables you to create the perfect effect. Plus, the NTX1000's special isolation design easily resists feedback and external vibrations, even in the loud, bass-heavy environment where you perform, every night.
- Full-size platter with high-torque direct-drive motor
- 2-speed design: 33 1/3 and 45 RPM
- S-shaped tonearm for accurate tracking
- Tonearm with height adjustment, damped cueing and anti-skate control
- Pitch range adjustable to ±8%, ±16%, and ±50%
- Adjustable counterweight for perfect tonearm balance
- Pitch fader with reset button
- Start and stop time knobs for adjustable time ramping
- 45 RPM adapter included
- 2.5 lb. 12-inch turntable platter
- Speeds: 33 1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Pitch Range: ± 8%
- Rumble: -50dB
- Start-up Torque: 4.0 kg
- Constant Torque: 2.8 kg
- Starting time: <0.7 seconds
- Wow and flutter: < 0.15%
- Switchable Power: AC100~230V, 50~60H
- Dimensions: (width x depth x height) 17.7 x 14.5" x 6.1" / 45.0 x 36.8 x 15.6 cm
- Weight 17.9 lbs. / 8.14 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.