Traktor Scratch A6 and Kontrol F1 Bundle
Here we have a brilliant bundle for the Native Instruments Traktor Scratch A6 and the Traktor Kontrol F1; the ideal introductory set up for the modern digital DJ. Altogether the whole package includes:
- 1x Native Instruments Traktor Scratch A6
- 1x Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1
Native Instruments Traktor Scratch A6
Native Instruments Traktor Scratch A6. This fantastic new kit on the block is the no-nonsense solution for today's modern digital DJ. The Traktor Scratch A6 allows you to spin MP3s using super tight vinyl and CD control. Users can utilize the innovative Remix Decks to re-arrange track parts on the fly, it is super easy and fun to use, right out of the box. The A6 by Traktor is designed and built with DJs in mind, DJs who require reliable performance and outstanding audio quality, all in a very sleek and stylish interface. Included in the package is super-tight timecode vinyl and CDs, plus the full version of the flagship software Traktor Scratch Pro 2.
It's never been easier to spin your digital tracks using this Native Instruments Traktor Scratch A6. Simply, plug the system into your laptop or computer and away you go. With full iTunes integration, iPod compatibility and album artwork, selecting tunes is as easy as 1,2,3. Intuitive TruWave coloured waveforms let you see how your tracks sound before you hear them, making it even better for mixing quickly and smoothly. Beat matching? Not a problem, with the SoftSync feature engaged, the software can even help you with bringing your mixes in perfectly every time.
If you're coming from a purely vinyl set-up, the first thing you'll notice about TRAKTOR SCRATCH A6 is the ultra precise Native Scratch 2 kHz control signal and 120g timecode vinyl - it feels like each MP3 is cut into the wax.Small enough to fit in any booth, the soundcard guarantees supreme audio quality with punchy outputs to rock the biggest clubs. Bright LEDs let you know exactly what's going on, and the Direct Thru feature makes swapping DJs and systems effortless.
TRAKTOR SCRATCH A6 offers an advanced selection of creative features for developing and defining your own trademark sound. Beyond the already-powerful looping and cueing functions, the ground-breaking Remix Decks provide the ultimate tool for enhancing your sets with loops, one-shot samples and your own productions. Using techniques and workflow rooted in DJ culture, you can jam, re-edit and remix while you spin - try it out with the included package of premium loops and samples. And with the exclusive scratch sounds, you get just the right resources to let your scratch skills shine.
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1
Unleash your creativity. TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 delivers hands-on, live remixing with TRAKTOR's new Stem Decks and clip-based Remix Decks.
Deconstruct and reconstruct with TRAKTOR KONTROL F1. Capture and load all your favorite loops and samples on-the-fly into Remix Decks. Any sound imaginable becomes a building block for your own remix masterpiece. Or explore a new way to mix with your tracks using the F1 with Stems - a new multi-channel file format for creative mixing.
Four volume faders and dedicated filter knobs allow mixing and filtering sounds loaded in the Remix Deck slots or the four different parts of a Stem file. Mute and unmute Remix Deck Slots or Stem parts with the touch of a button. Or trigger and arrange Remix Deck sounds with sixteen multi-color pads to add live, spontaneous flair to your performance.
4 dedicated filter knobs, one per Remix Deck slot or Stem part. Plus 4 robust faders deliver precision volume control for individual Remix Deck or Stem Deck channels.
Load entire Remix Sets instantly or browse and load individual sounds or Stem files from TRAKTOR's browser. Scroll through 4 pages of 16 pads with the push encoder. Capture loops live from running track decks.
Trigger Remix Deck loops and samples with 16 multi-colored pads. Pressing the Shift button accesses functions like Punch mode and FX assignments. The smaller pads at the bottom mute a slot or stem. And keep watch on your Stems' volume - the pads act as level meters for a loaded Stem file.
Native Instruments Traktor Scratch A6 Features and Specifications
- Digital vinyl system with innovative Remix DecksTM - control music files using any combination of turntables, CD decks and DJ controllers
- Plug-and-play and ultimate ease-of-use straight out of the box with included loop content and exclusive scratch sounds
- Full version of flagship TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 software with Loop Recorder included
- Powerful Remix Decks allow full creative control over loops and one-shot samples - capture loops on the fly and create live remixes
- Super-tight vinyl response thanks to high-resolution 2 kHz Native Scratch timecode signal and low-latency soundcard performance
- Automatic tempo detection and SoftSync for intuitive beat matching, plus over 30 outstanding DJ performance effects to craft your trademark sound
- Hi-res TruWave waveforms show frequency-specific colors for visual mixing support with highly detailed zoom for super-precise cue points
- Crate Flick cover art browsing and full iTunes® integration to find tracks quickly
- TRAKTOR AUDIO 6 interface included with extra-loud, pristine sound quality: 6 inputs and 6 outputs plus 2 high-quality stereo phono preamps to connect your turntables
- Hardware Auto Detection and Direct Thru allow seamless transitions with other DJs in the booth
- Audio Interface Dimensions: 44 x 137 x 134 mm / 1.7" x 5.4" x 5.3"
- Audio Interface Weight: 750g / 1.65 lbs
Suppported Formats and Interfaces:
- MP3, WAV, AIFF, AudioCD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA, non-DRM AAC ASIO, Core Audio, DirectSound®, WASAPI
- Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel CoreTM 2 Duo or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2, 2
- GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.6 and 10.7 (latest update), Intel CoreTM 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, DVD drive, 1 GB free disk space, high-speed internet required
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1 Features and Specifications
- Innovative Remix DecksTM fuse the worlds of DJing and live performance
- 16 stylish RGB multi-colour pads provide intuitive visual feedback on software status
- Trigger and arrange loops and samples on the fly, store your own Remix SetsTM
- Capture live loops from running track decks or export loops from your productions for playing live
- Scratch your loops and samples on the fly using Native Scratch timecode control
- Route individual Remix Decks slots through the assigned FX unit
- Lightweight, robust housing - fits perfectly alongside a standard club mixer
- Plug-and-play operation, instant recognition by the software - no setup needed
- Expandable - use up to four F1 controllers or combine with other DJ controllers like TRAKTOR KONTROL X1, TRAKTOR
- KONTROL S4/S2 and TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2
- Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, 1 GB free disc space, high-speed internet required.
- Power Supply via USB 2.0 interface, 5V 500mA bus power. No additional power supply or battery is needed.
- Dimensions: 4.7" (120 mm) x 2" (52 mm) x 11.5" (294 mm)
- Weight: 1.5 lb (730 grams)
- Mac OS X 10.9 or 10.10 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2.0 GHz Intel Core i5 or equal AMD processor, 4 GB RAM
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.