Reloop RP-7000 MKII (Pair) + Numark M2 Black Mixer
Introducing the brilliant Reloop RP-7000 MK2 DJ turntables paired with Numark M2 mixer, to bring to you this superb turntable package. Jam-packed full of features this setup is ready for battle! A great way to improve your setup and it contains.
RP-700 MKII Turntable
The Reloop RP-7000 MK II is a professional upper torque turntable system for club DJs and turntablists. Its powerful direct drive motor and sturdy construction means the RP-7000 MKII can easily take on extensive everyday use. It features an extra-heavy body design which makes it highly resistant to vibrations from the DJ booth and its shock-absorbing feet help to further improve isolation. The RP-7000 MK2 has a balanced s-shaped tonearm with an improved tonearm base that improves stability and adjustable height/vertical tracking angle (VTA). It is also equipped with features that will make any DJ's life much easier, including a newly developed aluminium LED target light is freely moveable and also removable. As well as an additional start/stop button which assists a vertical setup (battle position).
Numark M2 Mixer
Numark M2 is a 2-channel DJ Scratch Mixer which is packed with features, well-built and priced within the means of most hobby, mobile and professional DJs. Numark M2 features switchable phono/line inputs so can be used with vinyl turntables as well as CD players and other line sources. M2 Mixer also has a microphone input and a headphone output with crossfader style cueing.
*For further information on these products please click on the links above.
RP-7000 MK II Features:
- Built for the club: Rigid chassis construction with an even heavier design with additional reinforcements out of metal, rubber and moulding compound for high vibration damping and isolation
- More powerful starting torque (adjustable from 2.8 - 4.5 kg/cm)
- Fine-tuned motor control for further optimisation of wow and flutter and rotation
- Newly developed, height-adjustable tone arm base (VTA) and Anti-Skating control
- Particularly light weight and rigid, satin aluminium material used for tone arm
- Adjustable Pitch scale for precise adjustments
- Optional ground terminal offers additional protection in complex club & studio environments
- Easily replaceable, freely rotatable LED needle light in new aluminium design
- High-quality and hard-wearing deep black, metallic finish
- Quartz driven DJ turntable with upper-torque direct drive
- Adjustable stop speed (0.2 - 6 sec.)
- Precise control of motor with 3 speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 RPM)
- Precision manufactured, die cast aluminium turntable
- Rubber inlays to reduce vibrations and background noise
- Static-balance universal S-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- Universal connection for pickup systems (SME)
- Pitch range +/-8 %, +/-16 %, +/-50 % (Ultra Pitch)
- Quartz lock
- Additional start/stop button for vertical positioning
- Reverse function: switch for forwards and reverse operation
- Recessed connection cavity for easy installation in cases & seamless adjustment
- Phono and line out (no earth required)
- Removable mains and Cinch cable
- Safety mains switch
- Shock-absorbing feet to insulate against vibrations
Numark M2 Specifications:
- Two-channel tabletop DJ mixer
- Inputs: two phono/line switchable (RCA), two line (RCA), mic (1/4")
- Outputs: Master (RCA), Record (RCA), Headphone (1/4" stereo)
- Three-band EQ and gain on each channel
- EQ and gain on mic channel
- Replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope-controls
- Crossfader-style cueing
- Dimensions: 11.4" x 9.5" x 3.6" | 241 x 290x 91mm
- Weight: 6.6 lbs | 3kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.