Reloop RP-1000 MkII Turntables & Numark M101 Black Mixer Package
Here we have this superb bundle for the Reloop RP-1000 MK2 turntables with the Numark M101 Black Mixer at such great value!
This awesome turntable package includes:
- 2x Reloop RP-1000 MK2 Belt Drive Turntables
- 1x Numark M101 Mixer
- 1x Numark HF125 DJ Headphones
- 1x 5m 2x RCA Phono to 2x RCA Phono Cable
This Package comes with a 12 Month warranty!
Reloop RP-1000 MK2:
The Reloop RP-1000 MK2 is the new and improved version of its older sibling the Reloop RP-1000 with a number of improvements, including a newly reinforced housing construction for extra sturdiness and longevity. While this fantastic turntable has been designed for beginners Reloop haven't scrimped on the quality of this machine, equipping it with a hydraulic tone arm for extra smooth needle placement; and specialised shock-absorbing feet to prevent unwanted vibrations spoiling the sound quality. The Reloop RP-1000 MK2 makes an excellent addition to any home or DJ set up.
Belt-drive Turntable for DJ and HiFi Use
The RP-1000 MK2 is the ideal turntable for prospective DJs and HiFi enthusiasts. The MK2 version features several improvements, including a newly developed top panel construction and improved metallic buttons with enhanced feel.
Precision-engineered Die-cast Platter and Belt-drive Motor
Unlike direct-drive turntables, the RP-1000 MK2 uses a belt-driven motor to de-couple the drive unit from the precision-engineered platter and chassis. The elastic, high-quality rubber belt absorbs and reduces unwanted vibrations, resulting in distortion-free playback. The adjustable pitch control with a range of +/-10 % is suitable for fine pitch adjustments.
Statically Balanced S-Shaped Tone Arm
The RP-1000 MK2 features a statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Thanks to the universal SME connection, a wide variety of pick-up cartridges can be connected.
Newly Developed Haptic Touch and Sturdy Housing Design
The new deep-black top panel is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop and speed settings. The improved touch upon hit offers a clear haptic feedback. With the push of a button the aluminium target light can be extended, so that the needle position can be seen in dark surroundings. The sturdy construction with optimized damping features and shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from unwanted vibrations.
With Pick-Up and Headshell
The RP-1000 MK2 comes with the high-quality OM Black pick-up, handmade by Ortofon in Denmark, pre-fitted to a headshell ready for immediate playback.
The Numark M101 is a highly adaptable, multi purpose two channel DJ mixer, perfect for mobile, bedroom or club applications. The M101 has a built in EQ for fine tuning your mix, two pairs of switchable phono and line inputs are also included along with the slick crossfaders well known in Numark professional mixers. The M101 can also be rack mounted and also features Numark's legendary industrial grade durability. If you're a DJ on the move and need solid, dependable two-channel performance, look no further than the M101 mixer. If you use a computer at your gigs, be sure to check out the M101USB which has all the same great features of M101 and includes USB audio.
Reloop RP-1000 MK2 Belt Drive Turntables:
- NEW in the MK2 version:
- Newly developed top panel and reinforced housing construction
- Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel & tactile response
- Precision Pitch with selectable ranges of +/-10 %
- Superior finish in deep black metallic
- Turntable with belt-drive for DJ and HiFi use
- Perfect for beginner DJs and HiFi enthusiasts
- Powerful belt-drive motor system absorbs unwanted vibration and noise
- Precise motor control with 2 speeds selectable (33 1/3 & 45 rpm)
- Precision-engineered, die-cast aluminium platter with stable rotation
- Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating - mechanism
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
- Extendible needle illumination
- Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation
- Sturdy, heavy construction with optimised damping features
- Dust cover available as optional accessory
- Incl. slipmat, removable headshell and ready-mounted OM Black pick-up made by Ortofon
- Type: belt drive turntable
- Drive: belt drive
- Motor: DC motor
- Turntable speeds: 2 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45 RPM)
- Brake time: < 1 sec.
- Start-up / rpm change: < 1 sec.
- Wow and flutter: < 0.25% WRMS
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 50 dB (DIN-B)
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Material: aluminium die-cast
- Diameter: 332 mm
- Type: universal, statically balanced, s-shaped
- Effective length: 230.5 mm
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking angle error: < 3°
- Applicable pick-up weight: 3.5 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 18 g)
- Anti-skating range: 0 - 7 g
- 1x PHONO out (gold-plated)
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (US/EU)
- Power consumption: 10 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 450 x 352 x 144 mm
- Weight: appr. 5.7 kg
- Platter, OM Black pick-up system (by Ortofon), headshell, slipmat, counterweight, power cord, operating instruction manual
Numark M101 Mixer:
- Two-channel rack-mountable mixer
- Two pairs of Phono/Line inputs
- Built-in 2-band EQ for quick, easy sound tweaks
- 1/4-inch Mic input for voiceovers and announcements
- Stereo Line Out (RCA) for easy connection to amps or powered speakers
Numark HF125 DJ Headphones:
- Flexible 7-position independently adjustable dual ear cups
- Large 40mm mylar speaker drivers
- 6ft tangle-resistant cord
- Padded headband and ear cups
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.