RANE 2x TWELVE and Rane SEVENTY-TWO Package
This is a fantastic value RANE DJ package that's ideal for both professional and non-professional DJs alike and comes at an amazing value and altogether this bundle comes with:
- 2x RANE TWELVE
- 1x RANE SEVENTY-TWO
The RANE TWELVE features a full 12" vinyl platter that acts as a fully motorized jog wheel that enables you to scratch on a level not seen on a DJ controller before. With the feel of real vinyl the RANE TWELVE helps bridge the gap between the old school turntable and the new wave of DJ controllers. This is an ideal controller for any turntablist DJ looking to make the move to a DJ controller as it has the familiar turntable layout.
The TWELVE is a simple, pure and powerful motorized DJ control system without the hassle of fragile needles and skipping tone arms. Keeping things consistent with a familiar turntable layout and size, the only clear differentiator is a precision, multi-function touch strip for track searching and setting or triggering hot cues in place of the tone arm.
The vinyl experience is fully customizable with your favorite slipmat. With an all-metal body the TWELVE is built like a tank, but it has the agility of a sports car. It is truly battle-ready. With the TWELVE, the DJ can scratch and play with all the direct spontaneity and creativity of a turntablist, but with the precision, repeatability and durability of the best digitally-based solutions. The TWELVE is the very best of both. There is simply nothing else like it, anywhere.
The RANE DJ Twelve is a motorized control turntable that brings a seamlessly accurate, true-vinyl performance experience to digital music software. It liberates DJs and Turntablists from the pain of damaged tonearms or needles and eliminates unwanted audio feedback, bringing sub-bass back into their music. The RANE Twelve feels instantly familiar to any DJ who has played on a vinyl turntable before, but adds hot-cue and track search capability at the sweep or touch of a finger.
With no tonearm or damaged/skipping needles, the RANE Twelve gifts the Pro, Club, Scratch and Battle DJ with a zero-error, secure and solid performance environment coupled with the 100% essence of a real-feel, true vinyl DJ experience. The heartbeat of the music finally returns to the DJs fingertips! The Twelves twin-torque, 12-inch motorized platter gives 3,600 ticks of resolution, per single vinyl revolution. This brings precision music file playback with hitherto unrealized digital performance accuracy - customizable even further with a DJs own choice of slipmat/butter-rug.
For too long now, Turntablists and DJs have had to compromise at live shows on their preferred levels of sub-bass frequencies, dialling it back in fear of feedback, rumble and noise. Now, with the RANE Twelve, control vinyl DJs can #ReclaimTheBass and perform their music at the full frequency range enjoyed by their fellow digital DJs. In addition, the layout of the all-metal bodied Twelve is so familiar, that any DJ whos used a turntable before will feel instantly at home. The control elements are simplicity itself to use, with 4 deck-select buttons and the multi-function touch strip for track searching and setting/triggering hot cues, in place of the tone arm.
Both an evolution and a revolutionary movement in DJ turntable technology, the Twelve motorized DJ control system is without doubt, RANEvolutionary!
The RANE SEVENTY-TWO is a 2-channel DJ mixer with a Serato DJ DVS license built in! It has been designed with battle DJ's in mind as it features 2 USB connections allowing two DJ's to battle it out at the same time. The mixer also incroporates RANE's brand new MAG THREE fader which gives DJ's a more precise feel and also includes a much longer and reliable life.
The RANE SEVENTY-TWO has been designed in collaboration with champion DJs and their crews all over the world. This battle-ready flagship offers the high standards of performance and construction that people expect from RANE, along with ground-breaking technology.
With the RANE SEVENTY-TWO, two DJs can battle it out with their laptops simultaneously through the two USB computer connections. With a brand-new 4.3-inch color touchscreen, the SEVENTY-TWO not only shows Serato's moving waveforms and their cue points, it also brings a much-needed interactive experience to FX work flows, with two internal FLEX FX engines and stacked Serato effects. Die-cast aluminum toggles and customizable MPC pads unleash the creativity that all battle DJs have in them.
Importantly, the SEVENTY-TWO is the first time that users will experience RANE's brand-new MAG THREE fader. Dramatically updating their patented, industry-changing Mag Fader design, the new MAG THREE fader offers a unique touchless, tension-adjustable fader with perfect tactile feel and precision, combined with a long and reliable life. It makes for a DJ experience simply unavailable anywhere else.
- Full 12-inch vinyl with motorized platter to control playback
- Traditional, familiar turntable layoutno need to learn something new
- Strip Search with 8 hot-cue-triggers access
- 5.0 kfcm high-torque motor with high/low torque adjust for more traditional setups
- Four decks of control - DJs can use one, two or more (dependant on number of mixer channels available)
- Extreme precision3,600 ticks of platter resolution for seamless performance
- MIDI interface via USB that can be connected to the SEVENTY-TWO or your computer
- 33 ¹/³ and 45 RPM platter speeds
- 8/16/50% pitch with precise dual-resolution detented slider
- Top panel rotary and traditional Motor Off switch allows classic wind-down effects
- An Official Serato Accessory - will work plug-and-play with the Rane Seventy-Two or other Serato DJ Pro supported hardware
- Drive: Quartz direct-drive
- Torque: High: 5.0 kgf/cm (starting/instant); 3.4 kgf/cm (stable) / Low: 3.2 kgf/cm (starting/instant); 1.4 kgf/cm (stable)
- Starting Time: < 0.4 seconds
- Braking System: Electronic
- Material: Aluminum die-cast
- Diameter: 13.1 / 332 mm
- Weight: 4.9 lbs. / 2.2 g
- Speeds: 33 1/3, 45 RPM
- Pitch Range: +8%, +16%, +50%
- Connectors: 1x USB Type-B port, 1x IEC power cable input
- Power: Voltage: 100240 VAC, 50/60 Hz / Consumption: 60 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 14.5 x 16.25 x 3.5 (368 x 413 x 90 mm)
- Weight: 20.5 lbs (9.3kg)
- Solid steel construction-built like a tank for non-stop, heavy-duty use
- (3) New MAG THREE contactless tension-adjustable faders for crossfader and channel faders with reverse, contour controls, and cut-in adjustment
- 4.3" Touchscreen for moving-wave display, X/Y FX control, song selection and user customizations
- Dual FLEX FX engines, one for each channel
- Stacked Serato FX with internal post-fader FLEX FX
- Dual die-cast aluminum FX paddles with 180-degree rotation
- Chain-integrated Serato software effect control plus one internal FLEX effect per channel
- Dual USB connections for DJ handoffs
- 16 Akai Pro MPC performance pads w/RGB backlight, adjustable threshold and aftertouch, with independent mode controls per deck.
- Industry First - assignable USB controller inputs for RANE TWELVE motorized battle controller
- Serato DJ DVS license built in, with Serato DVS vinyl included
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.