Pioneer DJ PLX-500 Deluxe Vinyl Package with DM-40BT Bluetooth Speakers
Get the fantastic Pioneer DJ PLX-500 (Black) at an incredible 20% off in our Black Friday sale! For a limited time only save money on this package!
This is a brilliant bundle for a Pioneer DJ PLX-500 turntable which comes with a pair of DM-40BT Bluetooth Speakers; the perfect audio set up for the vinyl afficionados. Altogether this package includes:
- 1x Pioneer DJ PLX-500 Turntable
- 2x Pioneer DJ DM-40BT Speakers
- 1x Gorilla LP80 12" Vinyl Record Case
- 1x AM Clean Sound Record Cleaner Set
Pioneer DJ PLX-500
The Pioneer DJ PLX-500 is a direct drive turntable for DJs and vinyl lovers, the little brother to the PLX-1000. The PLX-500 is ready to use straight out of the box thanks to its line output, which lets you plug it into your sound system or powered speakers with no need for an external amplifier. This high-torque, direct drive turntable is ideal for mixing and scratching and can be connected to a mixer for DJ playback.
The PLX-500 inherits the layout of the PLX-1000 professional turntable and produces warm, clear analogue sound. The high-torque deck is ideal for scratching and comes with everything you need including a cartridge, stylus and slipmat, and its USB out means you can easily make high-quality digital recordings of your vinyl collection in Pioneer's free rekordbox software. You can use the PLX-500 and the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to play and scratch digital files when you combine them with a compatible DJM mixer and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl. And you can choose between the black (PLX-500-K) and white (PLX-500-W) versions to match your set-up or the design of your home.
High-quality analogue vinyl sound
The PLX-500 series inherits design features from the PLX-1000 professional turntable to produce the high-quality sound you expect from vinyl. The shortest possible audio routing from the stylus to the outputs reduces distortion, and the phono and line outputs mean you can connect directly to your sound system or powered speakers to enjoy warm sound.
Easy digital recording
An in-built USB output means you can record your vinyl collection to high-quality digital WAV files by simply connecting the PLX-500 to your PC or Mac. Digitising your tracks is easy using our free rekordbox application and, once they're in your rekordbox collection, you can play them using the PLX-500 and a rekordbox dvs set-up, or on a DDJ controller, or on CDJs via USB. You can also enjoy them on your mobile devices whenever you want.
High-torque direct drive turntable for DJ performances and rekordbox dvs
The high-torque, direct drive PLX-500 is ideal for mixing and scratching on. You can also combine it with the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to play and perform with your digital files when using a compatible DJM mixer and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl (available separately).
Dust cover with record sleeve stand
You can enjoy the vinyl sound of your records and their artwork at the same time thanks to the dust cover that incorporates a stand for displaying record sleeves when open.
Layout inherited from the PLX-1000 professional turntable
The PLX-500 inherits its slick design from the professional PLX-1000 turntable and you can choose between the black (PLX-500-K) and white (PLX-500-W) versions to match the colour of your gear or the interior of your home.
Pioneer DJ DM-40BT
Pioneer have upgraded their popular DM-40 studio monitors to include wireless Bluetooth technology that allows you to play music from your smartphone or tablet. These compact, 4-inch desktop speakers have been designed using professional speaker technology and produce a rich, balanced sound that is ideal for producing, bedroom DJs or simply listening to music at home.
Create a versatile home set-up for producing and DJing with the compact Pioneer DM-40BT desktop speakers - designed using professional speaker technology and effortlessly connect to all your Bluetooth® wireless devices.
The DM-40BT is available in black or white and retains its Groove Technology from the highly-reputed DM-40 active monitor speakers. Expect a smooth bass response, a wide sweet spot enabled by DECO technology, clear audio quality and rich bass sound all at the same time.
Bluetooth wireless technology, support for Qualcomm aptXTM high-quality sound reproduction and AAC
In addition to Bluetooth technology, allowing you to play tracks from smartphones and tablets wirelessly, Qualcomm aptX and AAC support lets you enjoy even higher quality sound reproduction.
Front-loaded bass reflex system with grooves for uninterrupted, rich bass
4-inch fibreglass woofers output bass from the front, and the bass ducts feature grooves to reduce air friction so you'll feel a tight, punchy bass even if you put the speakers close to the wall.
Soft dome tweeters with convex diffusers deliver a 3D, high frequency sound
We've fitted the ¾-inch soft dome tweeters with convex diffusers that use DECO technology from TAD2 Labs. The diffusers channel high frequencies left, right and up - so you'll enjoy a wide sweet spot and 3D stereo sound wherever you sit or stand.
Class AB amp and time alignment ensure balance across the frequencies
The tweeter and woofer are carefully positioned to eliminate crossover and ensure a well-balanced response across the frequencies, while a Class AB amp ensures perfect clarity with low distortion and no loss of quality.
Curved front edges reduce resonance for a clean sound
The cabinet's curved front increases its rigidity and reduces external diffraction - as well as looking good in your home set-up.
Pioneer DJ PLX-500 Features and Specifications
- Power requirements: AC 100 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 11 W
- Main unit weight: 10.7 kg
- Max. dimensions: (W x H x D) 450 mm x 159 mm x 368 mm
- Output: RCA × 1, USB (type B)
- Drive method: Servo type direct drive
- Motor: 3-phase brushless DC motor
- Braking system: Electronic brake
- Rotation speed: 33 1/3 rpm, 45 rpm, 78 rpm
- Rotation speed adjustment range: +/-8%
- Wow and flutter: 0.15% or less WRMS
- S/N ratio: 50 dB or above
- Turntable: Aluminium die-casting Diameter: 332 mm
- Starting torque: 1.6 kgf cm or more
- Start time: Within 1 second (at 33 1/3 rpm)
- Arm type: Universal type S-shape tone arm, gimbal-supported type bearing structure, static balance type
- Effective length: 230.5 mm
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking error: Within 3 degrees
- Arm height adjustment range: 6 mm
- Stylus pressure variable range: 0 g to 4.0 g (1 scale 0.1 g)
- Proper cartridge weight: 9.5 g or less (single cartridge)
- Cartridge type: VM type
- Slip mat
- Dust cover with jacket stand
- Adapter for EP record
- Balance weight
- Headshell (with cartridge)
- Shell weight
- Power cord
- USB cord
- Audio conversion cord (Stereo pin plug (female) - Stereo mini plug (male))
- Operating instructions.
Pioneer DJ DM-40BT Features and Specifications
- Bluetooth connection
- Front-loaded bass reflex system
- 3D stereo sound
- Class AB amplifiers deliver a crisp sound with low distortion
- Volume control dial is on the front panel for ease of use
- RCA and stereo mini jack inputs
- Headphones output
- Type: 2-Way Active Speaker
- Tweeter (HF driver) 3/4 inch (19 mm) soft dome
- Woofer (LF driver) 4 inch (102 mm) cone
- Amplifier output: Lch : 21 W/4 W, Class AB Rch : 21 W/4 W, Class AB
- Input: RCA x 1, 3.5 mm stereo mini plug x 1
- Output: Headphone x 1
- Version: Bluetooth Specification Ver. 4.2
- Output: Bluetooth Specification Class 2
- Supported Codec: SBC, AAC, Qualcomm aptX, Qualcomm aptX Low Latency
- Frequency response: 70 Hz - 30 kHz
- Input impedance: 10 k
- Power consumption: 35 W
- Power consumption when waiting (standby status) 0.3 W
- External dimensions: (W x D x H) Lch: 146 mm x 223 mm x 227 mm, Rch: 146 mm x 210 mm x 227 mm
- Weight: Lch: 2.7 kg Rch: 2.2 kg
- Power cord x 1
- Audio converter cable (3.5 mm stereo mini plug to RCA) x 1
- 2 m speaker cable (for left/right channel connection)
- Bottom cushion
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.