Pioneer CDJ 900 Nexus and DJM-750 MK2 Package
This Pioneer DJ package contains the feature packed Pioneer CDJ 900 Nexus CD decks along with the fantastic Pioneer DJM-750 MK2 Mixer, the whole package comes with:
- 2x Pioneer CDJ Nexus
- 1x Pioneer DJM-750 MK2
- 1x 1.2M RCA
Pioneer CDJ 900 Nexus
Introducing the Pioneer CDJ-900 Nexus professional CD/Media player and controller. The evolution of Pioneer's professional NXS line-up continues, with the addition of the CDJ-900NXS digital player. The latest player builds on the success of its predecessor, the CDJ-900, plus it's packed with new technology including a full colour LCD screen, Beat Divide, four-deck Beat Sync and the ability to play sets from a smartphone.
The CDJ-900NXS comes with Pioneer rekordboxTM music management software for PC/Mac and a free download of the rekordbox app for smartphones and tablets. DJs can then prepare amazing sets and playlists on any device, and load them onto the CDJ-900NXS via USB or Wi-Fi - so their music library is on hand wherever they are. The Pro DJ Link enables DJs to share one source with up to four decks via LAN cable.
The CDJ-900NXS boasts Pioneer's a high resolution screen, giving DJs a quick and instant view of the Wave Display and Wave Zoom and the ability to view and edit rekordbox beatgrids. Like the top-flight CDJ-2000NXS, the CDJ-900NXS features even more intuitive browsing with the option to see tracks in list, artwork and custom views. Plus mixing tools such as Beat Countdown and Phase Meter can be pre-set in rekordbox for easy viewing during performance.
The old Auto Beat Loop function has been replaced with Beat Divide and Slip Loop: two new functions that make it easier to drastically alter the rhythm and add micro edits, knowing the breakdowns and drops will come when expected.
With Beat Divide, DJs can use the familiar beat buttons to divide each beat by the timing selected and roll the first chunk around in a loop to give a staccato effect that changes with each beat and bar of the track. Engaging Slip Mode transforms the same controls to command a Slip Loop effect, for even more creative expression. This is all in addition to loop functions inherited from the CDJ-2000NXS: Loop, Loop Cutter, Loop Edit and Active Loop.
Other features inherited from the CDJ-2000NXS include a four-deck Beat Sync, to automatically sync the BPM of tracks to the master deck, and a dedicated Quantize button, for instant access to Quantized loops, cues and effects. Add to that Active Loop, My Settings, harmonic Key Analysis Indicator, and the stylish, robust build expected of Pioneer pro-DJ products, and the CDJ-900NXS is a performance force of nature.
Pioneer DJM-750 MK2
The DJM-750MK2 4-channel mixer replaces the DJM-750 and DJM-850 and inherits some of the professional features from the club-standard DJM-900NXS2, including the Magvel crossfader and Sound Color FX. You can perform seamless mixes on the DJM-750MK2 thanks to the smooth curves on the EQs and channel faders. The Magvel crossfader gives a precise response and assured feel during even the most complicated scratch techniques. The DJM-750MK2 is the ideal addition to your set-up and partners perfectly with the XDJ-1000MK2 to create a club-style setup.
Mixing on the DJM-750MK2 feels instinctive thanks to the layout design with 4 channels and a display that draws on traits from the DJM-900NXS2 professional mixer, allowing you to practice in club conditions.
Pro FX with Detailed Control
Add texture and flair to your mixes with professional FX inherited from the DJM-900NXS2. 2 effects units combine Sound Color FX and Beat FX - including FX Frequency - giving you the freedom to be creative with sound while always in control.
Choose from Aux or Insert send/return to connect different types of FX units on iOS devices such as FX apps, synthesizers and samplers, and combine them with the mixer's internal FX. A simple connection via USB will ensure high-quality sound.
Professional Sound Quality
Whether you're playing with digital or analogue sources, high-quality sound is created by the 64-bit digital signal processor, dithering technology, 32-bit A/D converter and 32-bit D/A converter.
Smooth EQs & Faders
The EQs and channel faders on the DJM-750MK2 feature curves equivalent to those on the DJM-900NXS2, which also inspired the Magvel cross fader. The latter is smooth, accurate and durable for more than 10 million movements and its cut lag has been improved for more assured and responsive performance.
Rekordbox DJ Bundled
You get a rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your licence key for our DJ software, connect the controller and start DJing.
Rekordbox DVS Bundled
You also get a licence key for rekordbox dvs included in the box for low-latency scratching with CDJs and XDJs. Or play and scratch with tracks from your rekordbox library using analogue turntables and the Control Vinyl (sold separately).
Two headphone outputs
The DJM-750MK2 lets you plug both an ¼-inch stereo jack and 3.5-mm mini jack. Pick your size or attach 2 headphones when playing back-to-back.
The XLR terminal and gold-plated RCAs deliver premium sound quality on all connections. And the signal GND terminal easily attaches ground wires from analogue turntables.
Independent Mic section
Use a microphone independently of the channel input.
Pioneer CDJ 900 Nexus Features & Specifications
Pioneer CDJ-900 Nexus Features:
- Improved browsing: DJs can choose how they view tracks - list, artwork or custom view - and scroll through using the large rotary dial.
- Wave Zoom: in addition to Wave Display, Wave Zoom enables even more precision on loops and cues.
- Beat Countdown: DJs can use rekordbox to mark key points on a track, and the CDJ-900NXS counts down to them from up to 64 bars away.
- Phase Meter: shows the position of the beat in the bar, enabling DJs to compare the phase of each player with the master deck at a glance.
- Key Analysis Indicator: a traffic light system in the browser shows which rekordbox tracks are in a compatible musical key with the master deck for harmonised mixes every time.
Pioneer CDJ900 NXS Specifications:
- Playable media iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, Android phone/Android Tablet, etc.
USB storage devices flash memory/HDD, etc.)
Computers Mac/Windows PC
Audio CD, CD-R/RW
- Playable file MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
rekordboxTM for iOS supports MP3 and AAC only
- USB storage support FAT, FAT32, HFS+
- Frequency response 4 Hz 20 kHz
- S/N radio 115 dB or more
- Total harmonic distortion 0.003% or less
- USB ports USB A port x 1, USB B port x 1
- Audio output ports AUDIO OUT (RCA) x 1, DIGITAL OUT coaxial x 1
- Other ports LAN 100 Base-TXx 1, CONTROL (φ3.5 mm) x 1
- Audio output voltage 2.0 Vrms
- Power AC 100-240 V (50 Hz/60 Hz)
- Electricity consumption 33 W
Max external dimension
(W x D x H) 320 x 401.8 x 105.5 mm
- Weight 4.3 kg
- rekordboxTM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Supported OS Mac OS®X 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, 10.5.8
Windows®7 Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate
Windows Vista® Home Basic/Home Premium/ Ultimate/Business (SP2 and above)
Windows® XP Home Edition/Professional (SP3 and above)
(Windows® XP Professional x64 edition is not supported)
Visit http://rekordbox.com/ for latest supported OS information
- Playable files MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
Pioneer DJM-750 MK2 Features & Specifications
- 4-Channel mixer
- Professional sound quality & layout
- XLR terminal: High-quality audio output
- Two headphone outputs: ¼" stereo jack and 3.5-mm mini jack
- Signal GND terminal: Easily attach ground wires from analogue turntables
- Gold-plated RCAs: Premium sound quality on all connections
- Independent Mic section
- Includes rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs software
- Number of channels: 4 x audio channels, 1 x MIC channel
- Input ports: LINE x 4 (RCA), PHONO x 4 (RCA), MIC × 1 (XLR & 1/4" TRS Jack
- Output ports: MASTER OUT x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1), BOOTH OUT x 1 (1/4" TRS jack), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 2 (1/4" STEREO PHONE JACK, 3.5-mm STEREO MINI JACK)
- USB ports: USB (B) x 1, USB (A) x 1
- Other ports: SEND x 1 (1/4" TS JACK), RETURN x 1 (1/4" TS JACK)
- Sampling rate: 48 kHz
- D/A converter: 32-bit
- A/D converter: 32-bit
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (LINE)
- S/N ratio: 105 dB (LINE)
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.005 % (LINE-MASTER1)
- Pioneer DJM-750MK2 Dimensions: (W x D x H) 320 mm (W) x 387.9 mm (D) x 107.9 mm (H)
- Pioneer DJM-750MK2 Weight: 6.6 kg
- Accessories: Power cord, USB cable, Operating instructions (Quick Start Guide), Licence key card
(rekordbox dj, rekordbox dvs)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.