Pioneer DJ CDJ-2000 NXS2 with DJM-900 NXS2 Mixer
This is a fantastic value package for the fantastic Pioneer DJ CDJ-2000 NXS2 which comes as a pair with the DJM-900 NXS2 mixing desk. This will make a brilliant set up for any professional DJ and altogether the bundle includes:
- 2x Pioneer DJ CDJ-2000 NXS2
- 1x Pioneer DJ DJM-900 NXS2
Pioneer DJ CDJ-2000 NXS2
The Pioneer CDJ-2000 NXS2 comes with a 96 kHz/24-bit sound card which means you get a high resolution sound reproduction with no loss of quality. This CDJ has been the result of feedback from DJ's in every genre making it the CDJ with the highest possible sound quality, the best features and unrivalled levels of control.
The display screen shows more detailed rekordbox information and gives you easy access to the best features.
Enhanced, next generation sound with support for FLAC/ALAC files
Every aspect of the CDJ-2000NXS2's sound design has been fine-tuned to produce a crisper, clearer sound and support the highest quality formats:
- 96 kHz/24-bit sound card: high-res sound reproduction with no loss of quality.
- FLAC and ALAC support: play with the highest quality formats.
- Improved Digital Out: ensures a detailed reproduction of high-res audio.
- 32-bit D/A converter: eliminates distortion and noise on analogue sources.
- Separate analogue power supply: reduces unwanted noise.
Full-colour touch screen with faster browsing and more detailed track information
The CDJ-2000NXS2 has a high resolution, 7-inch touch screen, and adds a host of features for faster browsing and more intuitive performances:
- Track Filter mode: use the touch screen to filter tracks by rekordbox information such as BPM, key or My Tags.
- Keyword search: bring up the Qwerty keyboard to search for tracks by name.
- Multicoloured wave display: full-colour wave form and Wave Zoom.
- Needle Countdown: touch a point in the track to see how many beats away it is.
- Shortcut button: instantly switch to Browse mode or bring up My Settings.
Expanded performance features for even greater possibilities and creativity
The CDJ-2000NXS2 builds on its predecessor's most popular features - including Beat Sync, Slip Mode and Hot Cue Auto Load - and takes it up a gear with:
- 8 colour-coded Hot Cues: two banks of four Hot Cues deliver even more choice and control in the mix. Either set the cues and colours in rekordbox or use the simplified workflow to set them on-the-fly.
- MIDI controller interface: connect the DDJ-SP1 add-on controller with one USB cable to control up to 4 CDJ-2000NXS2s using Pro DJ Link - giving you instant access to more Hot Cues, loops, slip mode and browsing.
- Fractional beat Quantize: choose between ?, ¼ and ½ beat Quantize for more precision and versatility.
Pro DJ Link enables even more features
Pro DJ Link lets you share one source across up to four players and unlocks a host of information and features such as Beat Sync and Beat Countdown. Now we've added:
- More detailed Phase Meter: see the track's progression through the bar, beats and between the beats.
- Improved beat grids: beat grids are now accurate to the microsecond, exactly matching the rekordbox beat grid for total reliability over the course of a mix.
- Quantized Beat Jump: jump backwards or forwards 1 beat from the current playback position.
See full rekordbox track information including NEW colour-coded Memory Cues
As always, you can analyse and prepare your tracks in rekordbox and view vital information on the player's screen, including BPM, Beat Countdown and Phase Meter. New to the CDJ-2000NXS2 are Memory Cues, which let you name a cue, e.g. 'my breakdown', give it a colour, and then see that information on the CDJ-2000NXS2's screen.
- Supports rekordbox dj HID control - a rekordbox dj add-on that will be available soon.
- Three-position lever for Slip Reverse, Forward and Reverse.
- Multicoloured USB port light: shows a colour you've pre-set in rekordbox (e.g. blue for a techno USB stick) when you plug the USB stick in.
- High quality, anti-scratch aluminium top plate.
Pioneer DJ DJM-900NXS2
Take mixing to a whole new level with the Pioneer DJM-900 NXS2, the first ever 64-bit DJ mixing processor that gives you a more natural and warm sound. The Pioneer DJM-900 NXS2 features improved channel fader curbes, eq curves and a more accurate clip indicator.
With it's new built-in effects there are now 14 effects that you can use with the mixer.
High quality audio components for a warm, detailed sound
The DJM-900NXS2 has undergone a complete overhaul under the bonnet to deliver clear sound with more depth and colour:
- Improved digital sound processing: 64-bit mixing processing, enhanced dithering technology and a low-jitter clock - all deliver a warm, natural analogue sound.
- 96 kHz/24-bit sound card and direct digital connection: accurately reproduces high-res audio.
- Newly developed power supply: eliminates unwanted noise and delivers a warmer sound.
- Improved analogue input: a new phono amp circuit, plus a new signal GND terminal to easily attach ground wires from analogue turntables.
Improved EQ, fader and clip controls for smoother mixes
The DJM-900NXS2 has more nuanced frequency and volume controls for smoother, more dynamic mixing:
- Improved channel fader curves: the three curves have been fine-tuned for more precision and control.
- New EQ curves: even more precision across the highs, mids and lows.
- More accurate clip indicator: a redesigned gain structure ensures meters don't go into the red too early.
- Peak limiter: minimises distortion even at high volumes.
More detailed control of a wealth of FX plus an independent Send/Return
The DJM-900NXS2's FX and their controls have been completely redesigned to deliver detailed levels of manipulation:
6 Sound Colour FX:
- New Sweep: replaces Gate/Comp
- New parameter knob: alters different parameters for each effect.
- Bigger knobs: for more nuanced control of all sound colour FX.
14 Beat FX:
- New FX: Ping Pong, Vinyl Brake, Helix, Pitch, improved Reverb.
- Bigger X-Pad with OLED screen: more easily see and toggle FX and change parameters.
- FX Frequency: choose which frequency range to apply effects to.
- Channel selection LED: know at a glance which channels you're applying Beat FX to.
- Independent Send/Return: connect external hardware and software to use alongside the internal FX. InterApp support means you can use FX/Instrument apps on your iPad - for example the virtual RMX-1000 app.
Two USB ports, 4 Phono Inputs and DVS support for total flexibility and seamless DJ handovers
The DJM-900NXS2 has a multitude of inputs to give you total freedom to mix with the source of your choice:
- 2 USB ports and a top-loaded input switcher: for seamless DJ handovers between different PCs/Macs.
- DVS control: use turntables/players to control rekordbox DJ performance software via the rekordbox dj DVS Plus Pack (coming soon).
- 4 Phono Inputs: connect up to 4 turntables to channels 1, 2, 3 or 4.
Pro DJ Link via LAN or USB for even more scope and flexibility
Use Pro DJ Link to connect up to 4 players and share one source, see detailed rekordbox information and unlock a number of advanced features including Quantize. You can also connect a PC/Mac with just one USB cable to control rekordbox dj and other DJ software with all 4 players.
High quality, rugged build for professional use
The DJM-900NXS2 is built for the rigours of professional use.
- Magvel Fader: highly responsive magnetic crossfader designed for smooth operation and superb durability.
- 2 headphone plugs: ¼-inch stereo jack and 3.5mm MiniPin
- Gold-plated RCAs: for premium sound quality on all connections
Pioneer DJ CDJ-2000 NXS2
- Playable media:
- iPhone/iPod touch, Android phone, etc.
- USB storage devices (flash memory/HDD, etc.)
- Computers (Mac/Windows PC), Audio CD, CD-R/RW, DVD+/-R/RW/R-DL
- Playable files:
- WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Apple Lossless (Sampling rate: 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz, Bit depth: 16/24bit)
- MP3 (Sampling rate: 32/44.1/48 kHz, Bit depth: 16 bit)
- AAC (Sampling rate: 16/22.05/4/32/44.1/48 kHz, Bit depth: 16bit)
- rekordbox for iPhone: MP3 and AAC only
- USB storage support file systems: FAT, FAT32, HFS+
- Frequency response: 4 Hz ~ 40 kHz
- S/N ratio: 115 dB or more
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.0018% or less
- USB ports: USB A port x 1, USB B port x 1
- Audio output ports: AUDIO OUT (RCA) x 1, DIGITAL OUT (COAXIAL) x 1
- Other ports: LAN (100Base-TX) x 1
- Audio output voltage: 2.0 Vrms
- Power requirements: AC 100-240V 50/60 Hz
- Max external dimension (W x D x H): 320 mm x 414.4 mm x 113.2 mm
- Weight: 5.7 kg
Pioneer DJ DJM-900 NXS2
- Number of channels: 4 x audio channels, 2 x MIC channels
- Input ports:
- Digital In x 4 (coaxial)
- Line In x 4 (RCA)
- Phono x 4 (RCA)
- MIC x 2 (XLR & 1/4-inch TRS jack x 1, 1/4" TRS JACK x 1)
- Output ports:
- Master Out x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1)
- Booth Out x 1 (1/4" TRS jack)
- Headphone Monitor Out x 1(1/"" stereo jack, 3.5mm stereo min-jack)
- Rec Out x 1 (RCA), Digital Out x 1 (coaxial)
- Other ports:
- Send x 1 (1/4" TS jack)
- Return x 1 (1/4" TS jack)
- USB B, USB A, Link (LAN) x 1
- Sampling rate: 96kHz
- D/A converter: 32bit
- A/D converter: 24bit
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 40Hz (Line)
- Total Harmonic Distortion ratio: 0.005 or less (Line-Master1)
- S/N ratio: 105 dB (Line)
- Max external dimension (W x D x H): 333 x 414.2 x 107.9 mm
- Unit weight: 8.0kg
RekordBox DJ System Requirements
- Compatible OS (Windows):
- Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 Pro / Windows 8.1 Pro (The latest service pack)
- Windows 7 Home Premium / Professional / Ultimate (The latest service pack)
- Intel Processer Dual Core 2.0 GHz or higher
- 4GB or more of RAM
- Compatible OS (Mac):
- Mac OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8 (Updated to the latest version)
- Intel Processer Dual Core 2.0 GHz or higher
- 4GB or more of RAM
- Hard Drive: 250MB or more of free space (not including space for storing music files, etc.)
- Sound: Audio output to speakers, headphones, etc. (internal or external audio device)
- USB port: A USB 2.0 port is used to connect a controller or a mixer, and export track files to a USB storage device such as a flash drive and a hard disk drive
- Playable music file: FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC
- Internet connection: An internet connection is needed to create a rekordbox user account and to download and activate the software
- Display resolution: 1280 × 768 or greater
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.