NI Traktor Kontrol S2 Mk3 with Speakers & Headphones Bundle
This is a brilliant bundle for the Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S2 Mk3 DJ controller which we've paired with professional M-Audio speakers and Rane headphones - the ideal set for learning or improving your DJ skills from your own home. Altogether this package comes with:
- 1x Native Instruments S2 Mk3
- 1x M-Audio AV42 Speakers
- 1x Rane RH-2 Headphones
- 1x 1.2m Phono to Phono Cable
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S2 MK3
The Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S2 MK3 is the 3rd instalment of the Kontrol S2 series of DJ controller and is a real game changer! It has been designed with a club-standard layout so DJ's will easily feel at home when playing on the Traktor Kontrol S2 MK3. The 2-channel mixer gives you instant and quick control of all the key Traktor features you'll need when in the mix. The Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S2 MK3 also comes with 16 RGB performance pads enabling you to trigger hot cues, loops or samples.
Owners of this item will now also have access to Native Instrument's new app TRAKTOR DJ 2. It's designed to break down the barriers to DJing and is free to download; go to Native Instruments' website www.native-instruments.com for more information and instructions on how to download the app.
The MIKRO and A-Series Keyboards are complemented by the arrival of new entry-level DJ hardware, the TRAKTOR KONTROL S2, a portable 2-channel DJ system that gives DJs everything they need to easily create powerful sets with FX, samples, and more. The TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 also includes a full version of the new TRAKTOR PRO 3 software.
The TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 has undergone a complete redesign, with a visual language that aligns closely with TRAKTORs club-standard heritage. The system features 16 RGB pads for triggering samples and loops, as well as for setting and triggering cue points. It also provides full integration with Mixer FX in TRAKTOR PRO 3, with a dedicated control section on each channel.
M-Audio AV42 Active Speakers
These amazing M-Audio AV42 desktop monitor speakers are constructed from MDF cabinets with a high acoustic resistance and designed to ensure these speakers produce the best clarity available to desktop speakers. The on-board class A/B amplification gives each channel on these active speakers 20 Watts of power, with a two-way design that features an optimised base reflex and OptImage IV waveguides to provide a warm, deep bass sound in conjunction with crystal clear highs.
These active monitor speakers have RCA inputs and a 1/8" stereo jack, allowing the AV42 speaker monitors to be connected to a variety of devices including laptops, tablets and even mobile devices. The 1/8in stereo jack on these speakers also give you the opportunity to listen privately at any time of day.
These active speakers are perfect for music creation playback with a great quality of sound, but are also great for use as PC speakers or general media playing speakers. We include the pair of speakers within the price so you won't be caught out with only one speaker and they're supplied with all the cables required for hooking them up. Their set up is simple, with a plug and play solution, although additional third party drivers may be required to get the best quality sound from these speakers when attached to a PC.
Rane RH-2 Headphones
These are the Rane RH-2 Headphones from one of the leading producers of audio equipment. Rane are a widely renowned company with years of experience and that shows in this brilliant headphones which are ideal for both a professional studio environment and for personal use. With extra-large 50mm drivers the RH-2s deliver a powerful bass response that won't bleed out and interfere with your other audio equipment thanks to the closed-back design. These headphones are also remarkably comfortable with densely stuffed padding in the ear pads and head band that make hours of listening and monitoring a breeze.
The RH-2 high-definition headphones bridge the gap between studio monitor engineering and private audio. Incorporating premium audio components into a rugged, durable design, the RH-2 delivers outstanding sound reproduction and excellent audio isolation, making it suitable for use in professional recording and monitoring environments.
The extra-large 50mm drivers offer impressive bass response, enabling producers to make accurate mix adjustments to the low end in any listening environment. The RH-2 was developed for musicians and engineers who require fatigue-free listening and maximum comfort during long recording, mixing and listening sessions. Its closed-back construction is ideal for long hours spent in the studio and helps reduce signal leakage to nearby microphones. Overstuffed padding on the ear cups and headband provide unparalleled comfort during demanding recording sessions, and the ear cups completely surround the ears for excellent audio isolation.
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S2 MK3 Features and Specifications
- New large (14 cm / 5.5") smooth precision jog wheels with two modes:
- 1. Jog mode: Classic spin-to-nudge function, as well as scratch capability
- 2. Beatgrid adjust mode: Use the jog wheel to manually adjust beatgrid in TRAKTOR
- Club-standard layout with identical deck design, 2-channel mixer,and fast control of key TRAKTOR features
- 16 RGB pads for triggering Hotcues, loops, or samples
- 3-band EQs with modeling of industry standard mixer EQs
- New Mixer FX for instant one-knob FX and filter control on each channel. Choose from eight FX and three filter types to assign to four hardware FX slots
- Pro Mixer Layout with redesigned monitoring section and four dedicated slots for Mixer FX plus filters
- Full version of TRAKTOR PRO 3 included
- Connectivity: 44.1/48 kHz / 24-bit audio interface, mic input (1/4" / 6.3 mm TRS), headphone out (1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS), 2x stereo main out (line and 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS), USB port, iOS port, 12V DC.
- Powered via USB 2.0 or with optional power supply unit.
Dimensions & Weight:
- 486 x 265 x 59 mm / 19.13" x 10.43" x 2.32"
- Weight: 2.36 kg / 5.20 lbs
- Includes the full version of TRAKTOR PRO 3 the most stable and best-sounding version ever:
- Mix across four decks with the industries tightest and most reliable looping and beatjump functions
- Scratch, sample, and re-edit tracks with Stems, Remix decks and over 40 deck effects
- New user interface with club-situation simplified layout
- Enhanced audio quality with mixer bypass mode and Elastique 3 time-stretching
- New dedicated Mixer FX
- Improved browser section
- Windows 10 (latest update, 64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.12 or 10.13 (latest update)
- Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU
- 4 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
- Graphics card which supports OpenGL 3.3 or higher
M-Audio AV42 Active Speakers Features and Specifications
- 4-inch polypropylene-coated woofers for tight, accurate bass
- 1-inch ferrofluid-cooled silk cone tweeters for clear, pristine highs
- OptImage IV tweeter wave guides for superior imaging and detail
- 20-watt per channel amplifier with Class A/B architecture
- RCA inputs for connecting gaming systems, DJ gear, mixers, and more
- Front-panel 1/8-inch stereo auxiliary input for connecting your laptop or desktop computer, MP3 player, or other audio sources
- Front-panel 1/8-inch headphone output
- Front-panel volume control
- Acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex design for deep, rich sound
- Attractive black vinyl laminate finish
- Type: Two-way desktop reference speaker
- Low-Frequency Driver: 4" diameter, polypropylene-coated, with high-temperature voice coil
- High-Frequency Driver: 1" diameter, silk cone tweeter
- Frequency Response: 75 Hz - 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.7 kHz
- RMS SPL: 101.5 dB @ 1 meter
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: > 90 dB (typical, A-weighted)
- Input Connectors: Left and right RCA line input, and 1/8" aux input
- Polarity: Positive signal at "+" input produces outward low-frequency cone displacement
- Dynamic Power: 20 watts continuous, per channel into 4
- Input Impedance: 10 k unbalanced
- Input Sensitivity: 100 mV pink noise input produces 90 dBA output SPL at 1 meter with volume control at maximum
Rane RH-2 Features and Specifications
- Studio-level performance and accurate sonic imaging
- Noise-isolating over-ear design
- Plush ear cushions for extended comfort
- 180-degree rotatable frame, easy for single ear monitoring
- Swivel design allowing for pristine comfort for any user
- Collapsible design allowing for unmatched portability
- Detachable 10ft. (3m) locking cable with 1/8"-to-1/4" (3.5mm-to-6.35mm) adapter
- Operating Principle: Closed-back Headphone
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 50mm
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Sensitivity: 100dB +/- 3dB
- Rated Power: 300mw
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-30kHz
In the Box:
- RH-2 Headphones
- 10-foot Removable (3m) Locking Cable
- 1/8-inch-to-1/4-inch (3.5mm-to-6.35mm) Adapter
- Safety & Warranty Manual
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.