Reloop have released the Reloop KUT an old school style battle scratch DJ mixer ready for the digital and modern age. It comes with an innoFADER and two 45mm battle faders allowing you to be smooth and accurate with your scratching. The mixer also has a 24-bit USB audio interface which means you don't have to buy an extra soundcard to use DVS software.
Reloop is proud to introduce KUT, a digital 2-channel battle mixer, which impresses with its classic design and modern features. The development of this mixer was focused on the art of turntablism and scratching.
Dynamic FX - Digital Performance Effects
In the centre of the mixer is the dynamic FX section with 7 effects, including phase/flange, white noise, LPF/HPF filter, gate/crush for creative remixing. The on/off function can toggle the effects, the large easy-grip knob caps offer pleasant resistance and the green status LEDs show immediately if an effect is active.
Innofader - A High Quality and Precision Fader Section
Together with its very smooth battle line-faders, KUT is particularly well-suited for precise cutting thanks to the supplied innoFADER, with its non-contact technology meeting even the highest standards. Crossfader and linefader curves can be customised and adapted to personal preferences. KUT also has a crossfader reverse function (hamster switch).
High-Speed 8 In / 6 Out USB Audio Interface
With the integrated audio interface, with excellent sound quality in 24-bit/96 kHz, incoming signals from a turntable, CD player or even the combined master output can be recorded via USB. This means that your mix can be directly recorded onto PC & Mac. KUT can also be used as a hardware mixer with DVS systems that allow for freely configurable audio interface support.
Classic Construction with a Visually Separated Panel Layout
The 2-channel layout with 3-band EQ and switchable modes (classic/isolator) has a very clear design and is generous in its dimensions. An additional AUX/MIC channel with combined XLR/6.3mm jack socket plus 3.5mm mini jack input gives the option of connecting a microphone or another line source. 2 headphone outputs (6.3mm & 3.5mm) are located on the front panel. The high-retention USB 2.0-port has proven to be particularly resistant and ensures a stable cable connection. KUT was designed with an oldschool look out of brushed champagne-gold & black aluminium. The fader section is clearly separated visually on the faceplate.
- Digital 2-channel battle mixer with classic design, including a dynamic effect unit
- Developed for turntablists and scratch artists
- innoFader with non-contact technology for precise cutting
- Very smooth and high-quality battle linefaders
- Customisable curves for crossfader and linefaders
- Crossfader reverse function (hamster switch)
- Dynamic FX section with 7 combined effects: Phase/flange, white noise, LPF/HPF filter, gate/crush
- Creative toggling of effects via the on/off function
- Green status LEDs give direct visual feedback of the dynamic FX section
- High-speed 8 in/6 out USB audio interface with excellent sound quality in 24-bit/96 kHz
- Recording of incoming signals (phono/line/master) via USB to PC/Mac
- Selection of USB-recording source via switch on the back
- DVS-enabled for software with freely configurable audio interface support
- 3-band EQ with switchable modes (classic/isolator)
- Additional Aux/Mic channel with combined XLR/jack socket
- Two headphones outputs via 3.5/6.3 mm jack socket
- MIDI-compatible control elements
- High-retention USB 2.0-port, particularly resistant
- Visually separated panel layout, clear separation of fader section
- Brushed black aluminium and metallic gold finish
- Fader-start via 3.5 mm control cable
- Kesington Lock to secure the device
- Incl. 90 days BPM Supreme Premium membership with a value of $60
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Inputs: 4x phono RCA, 4x line RCA, USB IN
- Outputs: Master XLR (balanced), master RCA (unbalanced), booth RCA (unbalanced), headphones 3.5/6.3 mm jack
- EQ range at 70 Hz, 1 kHz, 13 kHz: -25 dB/+12 dB
- EQ range MIC at 100 Hz, 10 kHz: -12 dB/+12 dB
- Dimensions: 355 x 254 x 104 mm
- Weight: 4 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.