Rane SEVENTY-TWO Battle Mixer
The Rane SEVENTY-TWO Battle Mixer comes with a 4.3" touchscreen built into the mixer along with 16 Akai Pro MPC performance pads all with a RGB backlight. The mixer also has dual FLEX FX engines and has one for each channel. This mixer combines the performance RANE is known for along with the latest technology. With a Serato DJ DVS license built in this mixer is truly a remarkable DJ battle mixer.
The Rane SEVENTY-TWO has been designed in collaboration with champion DJs and their crews all over the world. This battle-ready flagship offers the high standards of performance and construction that people expect from RANE, along with ground-breaking technology.
With the RANE SEVENTY-TWO, two DJs can battle it out with their laptops simultaneously through the two USB computer connections. With a brand-new 4.3-inch color touchscreen, the SEVENTY-TWO not only shows Serato's moving waveforms and their cue points, it also brings a much-needed interactive experience to FX work flows, with two internal FLEX FX engines and stacked Serato effects. Die-cast aluminum toggles and customizable MPC pads unleash the creativity that all battle DJs have in them.
Importantly, the SEVENTY-TWO is the first time that users will experience RANE's brand-new MAG THREE fader. Dramatically updating their patented, industry-changing Mag Fader design, the new MAG THREE fader offers a unique touchless, tension-adjustable fader with perfect tactile feel and precision, combined with a long and reliable life. It makes for a DJ experience simply unavailable anywhere else.
The Rane DJ Seventy-Two is a 2-channel, advanced control and performance mixer, addressing the creative power of Serato DJ Pro software. Featuring a full color touchscreen interface, stackable Serato and Flex FX, plus the ultimate in expressive playback control via eight multi-function trigger pads, the Rane Seventy-Two redefines the scope and possibilities for Pro, Club and Scratch DJ/Turntablists.
With the strength and durability of solid-steel and aluminum casing, the gig and battle-ready Seventy-Two mixer represents the ultimate in advanced control needs and performance expectations of today’s DJs. Designed in collaboration with leading Turntablists around the world and with the foundation of a globally trusted Seattle, US based engineering heritage, the Seventy-Two redefines what is possible when true DJ artistry meets ground-breaking technology.
Powered by the all-new Serato DJ Pro software, the Seventy-Two’s 4.3” color touch-screen interface visualizes its moving waveforms, enabling navigation, track selection and extensive performance preference adjustment too. It also offers full FX control and sonic manipulation utilizing and stacking the Seventy-Two’s dual Flex FX engines with Serato DJ Pro’s extensive and expressive effects banks. Two DJ’s can perform simultaneously and handover effortlessly via the unit’s dual-USB connections. Turntablists can cut, flare, chirp, crab, orbit and transform with the new, tactile and precision based Mag Three faders, then flip between expressive control functions via the 16 MPC-style pads with RGB backlight and multi-performance mode selections. Also, Serato’s expressive Pitch ‘n Time DJ expansion is included free with the Seventy-Two, for DJs to integrate creative ‘pitch-play’ techniques into the mix.
- Solid steel construction—built like a tank for non-stop, heavy-duty use
- (3) New MAG THREE contactless tension-adjustable faders for crossfader and channel faders with reverse, contour controls, and cut-in adjustment
- 4.3” touchscreen for moving-wave display, X/Y FX control, song selection and user customizations
- Dual FLEX FX engines, one for each channel
- Stacked Serato DJ Pro FX with internal post-fader FLEX FX
- Dual die-cast aluminum FX paddles with 180-degree rotation
- Chain-integrated Serato software effect control plus one internal FLEX effect per channel
- 11 Flex FX effects – also XY controllable (Echo, Hold Echo, Duck Echo, Reverb, Filter, Phaser, Auto Gate, Flanger, Delay, Ping Pong Delay, Beat-Breaker)
- Four Pad FX (Echo, Brake, Reverse, Gate)
- Full control over Single and Gang Serato FX
- Mic Echo
- Foot Switch control option
- 14 Pad Modes (Cue, Pitch Play, Auto Loop, Manual Loop, Roll, Pad FX, Sampler, Fader FX, Flip (requires purchase of Serato Flip expansion), Slicer, Transport, Slicer Loop, Flip, 3 Custom Pad Sets)
- Dual USB connections for DJ handoffs and simultaneous performance
- Legacy Rane US engineered superior, class-leading audio quality (114db SNR USB to analog output)
- 16 Akai Pro MPC performance pads w/RGB backlight, adjustable threshold and aftertouch, with independent mode controls per deck.
- Industry first – assignable USB controller inputs for RANE TWELVE motorized control turntable
- Full on-board Serato DJ Pro transport/pad control should traditional turntables fail
- Unlocks Serato DVS, with Serato’s Official Control Vinyl included (also ships with Serato Pitch ‘n Time DJ expansion)
- 4x RCA stereo pairs (Deck 1–2)
- 2x XLR / 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS (Mic 1–2)
- 1x RCA stereo pair (Session)
- 1x 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS (Footswitch)
- 2x XLR (Main)
- 2x 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS (Booth)
- 1x RCA stereo pair (Session)
- 1x 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS (Headphones)
- 1x 1/8” (3.5 mm) TRS (Headphones)
- Display: Full-color display with capacitive multi-touch (2.1” x 3.7” / 54 x 95 mm (wxd)) (4.3” / 109 mm (diagonal))
- Pads: 16x velocity-sensitive multi-color back-lit pads (8 per deck, 10 modes each)
- Faders: 3x MAG THREE tension-adjustable faders (2 channel/line faders, 1 crossfader)
- Digital Audio: Converters: AKM High Definition Audio; 24-bit PCM, 48 kHz / Digital Signal Processing: 32-bit, floating point, double precision
- Power: Voltage: 100–240V, 50/60 Hz / Consumption: 30 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 11.2” x 17.5” x 4.25” (28.4 x 44.5 x 10.8 cm)
- Weight: 12.0 lbs / 5.46kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.