Rane MP2015 Rotary Mixer
The Rane MP2015 rotary mixer is the ultimate mixing instrument for today's forward thinking DJ, those who requires the very best for live performance and studio production. The definitive mixing instrument is achieved through a combination of powerful features, elegance, rugged design and simplicity.
Using influence from some of the best DJs and clubs around the world, Rane redefined the Rotary DJ mixer. The MP2015 is the first instrument to bridge the gap between classic rotary DJ mixers and modern DJ tools, featuring exceptional phono preamps, 3-way swept-filters, 3-band 4th-order Main mix Isolator with adjustable crossover points and a unique Submix bus for multitrack mixing.
The MP2015 represents a perfect marriage of high-quality rotary control surface, state-of-the-art digital signal processing and dual 24-channel USB sound cards. A capable assortment of analog and digital I/O supports mixing vinyl, CD, S/PDIF and USB streaming audio content in any combination.
The MP2015 is the perfect ultra-high quality, drop-in replacement mixer for the world's most discerning DJs and high-end sound systems. Built for DJs that love the classic rotary mixer experience without compromising cutting edge features. Welcome to the rotary mixer revival.
Rane MP2015 Features:
- The MP2015 is designed for playback of High-Resolution Audio (HRA) 24-bit studio master quality sources.
- The MP2015 sports a new compact size and shape for a rotary mixer.
- The MP2015 uses premium performance Audio 4 ProTM delta-sigma modulator converters by AKM that meet the highest sound quality standards.
- Input and output converters support sample rates of 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, or 96 kHz.
- Overall Digital/USB in to Line-out, or Line-in to Digital/USB out dynamic range is 116 dB (A-weighted).
- Line-input to Line-output dynamic range is a remarkable 113 dB (A-weighted).
- The Phono-CD (or any line-level source) analog input stages feature gold RCA connectors and are true studio-quality preamplifiers.
- Each of the four Input channels and the Submix channel feature a unique and exclusive three-position toggle selector-switch.
- All input channels and the Submix channel have exceptional three-band tone controls characterized by being 12 dB/octave (2nd-order) Linkwitz-Riley, full-cut filters (kill) with selectable crossover points of 150 Hz/6.0 kHz or 300 Hz/3.0 kHz.
- Dual USB ports provide for simultaneous connection of two computers, enabling back-to-back sets between laptop DJs running different software without compromise or interruption.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.