Pioneer DJM-900 NXS2
The Pioneer DJM-900 NXS2 the lastest professional DJ Mixer that comes with a whole host of new features. The DJM-900NXS2 and the FX controls have been completely redesigned so they deliver unprecedented levels of control. There are 6 sound colour FX along with 14 beat FX, with new effects such as ping pong, vinyl brake, helix, pitch and improved reverb.
High quality audio components for a warm, detailed sound
The DJM-900NXS2 has undergone a complete overhaul under the bonnet to deliver clear sound with more depth and colour:
- Improved digital sound processing: 64-bit mixing processing, enhanced dithering technology and a low-jitter clock - all deliver a warm, natural analogue sound.
- 96 kHz/24-bit sound card and direct digital connection: accurately reproduces high-res audio.
- Newly developed power supply: eliminates unwanted noise and delivers a warmer sound.
- Improved analogue input: a new phono amp circuit, plus a new signal GND terminal to easily attach ground wires from analogue turntables.
Improved EQ, fader and clip controls for smoother mixes
The DJM-900NXS2 has more nuanced frequency and volume controls for smoother, more dynamic mixing:
- Improved channel fader curves: the three curves have been fine-tuned for more precision and control.
- New EQ curves: even more precision across the highs, mids and lows.
- More accurate clip indicator: a redesigned gain structure ensures meters don't go into the red too early.
- Peak limiter: minimises distortion even at high volumes.
More detailed control of a wealth of FX plus an independent Send/Return
The DJM-900NXS2's FX and their controls have been completely redesigned to deliver detailed levels of manipulation:
6 Sound Colour FX:
- New Sweep: replaces Gate/Comp
- New parameter knob: alters different parameters for each effect.
- Bigger knobs: for more nuanced control of all sound colour FX.
14 Beat FX:
- New FX: Ping Pong, Vinyl Brake, Helix, Pitch, improved Reverb.
- Bigger X-Pad with OLED screen: more easily see and toggle FX and change parameters.
- FX Frequency: choose which frequency range to apply effects to.
- Channel selection LED: know at a glance which channels you're applying Beat FX to.
- Independent Send/Return: connect external hardware and software to use alongside the internal FX. InterApp support means you can use FX/Instrument apps on your iPad - for example the virtual RMX-1000 app.
Two USB ports, 4 Phono Inputs and DVS support for total flexibility and seamless DJ handovers
The DJM-900NXS2 has a multitude of inputs to give you total freedom to mix with the source of your choice:
- 2 USB ports and a top-loaded input switcher: for seamless DJ handovers between different PCs/Macs.
- DVS control: use turntables/players to control rekordbox DJ performance software via the rekordbox dj DVS Plus Pack (coming soon).
- 4 Phono Inputs: connect up to 4 turntables to channels 1, 2, 3 or 4.
Pro DJ Link via LAN or USB for even more scope and flexibility
Use Pro DJ Link to connect up to 4 players and share one source, see detailed rekordbox information and unlock a number of advanced features including Quantize. You can also connect a PC/Mac with just one USB cable to control rekordbox dj and other DJ software with all 4 players.
High quality, rugged build for professional use
The DJM-900NXS2 is built for the rigours of professional use.
- Magvel Fader: highly responsive magnetic crossfader designed for smooth operation and superb durability.
- 2 headphone plugs: ¼-inch stereo jack and 3.5mm MiniPin
- Gold-plated RCAs: for premium sound quality on all connections
- Number of channels: 4 x audio channels, 2 x MIC channels
- Input ports: Digital In x 4 (coaxial), Line In x 4 (RCA), Phono x 4 (RCA), MIC x 2 (XLR & ¼-inch TRS jack x 1, 1/4" TRS JACK x 1)
- Output ports: Master Out x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1), Booth Out x 1 (1/4" TRS jack), Headphone Monitor Out x 1
(1/4" stereo jack, 3.5mm stereo min-jack), Rec Out x 1 (RCA), Digital Out x 1 (coaxial)
- Other ports: Send x 1 (1/4" TS jack), Return x 1 (1/4" TS jack), USB B x 2, USB A x 1, Link (LAN) x 1
- Sampling rate: 96kHz
- D/A converter: 32bit
- A/D converter: 24bit
- S/N ratio: 105 dB (Line)
- Max external dimension (W x D x H): 333 x 414.2 x 107.9 mm
- Unit weight: 8.0kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.