Numark M2 Mixer
Numark M2 is a 2-channel DJ Scratch Mixer which is packed with features, well-built and priced within the means of most hobby, mobile and professional DJs. Numark M2 features switchable phono/line inputs so can be used with vinyl turntables as well as CD players and other line sources. M2 Mixer also has a microphone input and a headphone output with crossfader style cueing.
Numark M2 DJ Mixer, unlike many 2-channel mixers in its' class, the M2 features a 3-band EQ on each channel giving improved tonal control. Another useful feature rarely found on mixers in this price range is that the crossfader can be reversed and the slope adjusted. So if you are a Scratch DJ, this is the Mixer for you!
- Two-channel tabletop DJ mixer
- Inputs: two phono/line switchable (RCA), two line (RCA), mic (1/4")
- Outputs: Master (RCA), Record (RCA), Headphone (1/4" stereo)
- Three-band EQ and gain on each channel
- EQ and gain on mic channel
- Replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope-controls
- Crossfader-style cueing
- Dimensions: 11.4" x 9.5" x 3.6" | 241 x 290x 91mm
- Weight: 6.6 lbs | 3kg
Bought this to replace an old Gemini mixer that had given up the ghost. I've only had it for a short time but I must say it is solidly made and has a simple no nonsense layout. I bought it mainly so I could play my old records which have sat in a box for years so didn't want to spend a lot. I also wanted to be able to switch between phono and line in and this mixer does that on both channels.