Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 2-Channel Serato DJ Controller
Pioneer have upgraded one of their most popular Serato DJ controllers to bring you the Pioneer DDJ-SR2. Using this 2-channel controller you can get hands-on with the latest features in Serato DJ, including Key Shift, Key Sync and Pitch Play controls. The DDJ-SR2 is lightweight and portable, making it ideal for professional DJs on-the-road.
The DDJ-SR2 is Serato DVS Upgrade ready (licence available separately), making it one of the most compact DVS-ready controllers that enables perfect harmonic control using Serato DJ.
The DDJ-SR2 inherits design traits and features from Pioneer's professional DJ gear, including multicoloured Performance Pads that give you instant feedback on pad modes and playing statuses, plus generous space between faders, buttons and knobs for comfortable, intuitive mixing and scratching. Thanks to the high-quality aluminium-finish top panel and jog wheels, the controller is approximately 18% lighter than its predecessor, so you can easily take it wherever you go.
To help you get the most out of the controller, the Serato DJ Enabled DDJ-SR2 comes bundled with the Pitch 'n Time DJ Expansion Pack. Pitch 'n Time DJ allows you to shift and sync the key of your tracks as well as increase and decrease BPM to extreme tempos while retaining the original key of the music. This means you can maintain perfect key while mixing, cutting and scratching any combination of tracks.
- Dedicated hardware controls for Serato Pitch 'n Time DJ (licence included) include Key Shift, Key Sync and Key Reset
- Multicoloured Performance pads
- Needle Search Pad
- Dual Level Meter
- Lightweight and Portable
- Mains or USB powered
- Flexible Connectivity
- Audio mixer feature
- Professional XLR outputs
- Software: Serato DJ
- Frequency range: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- S/N ratio: 105 dB (USB)
- Sampling rate: 44.1 kHzA/D, D/A converter: 24-bit
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.003 % (USB)
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 553.0 mm × 334.5 mm × 65.1 mm
- Unit weight: 3.7 kg
Input / Output terminals:
- Inputs: LINE/PHONO × 2 (RCA x 2) MIC × 1 (1/4-inch TS JACK)
- Outputs: MASTER × 2 (XLR × 1,RCA × 1) BOOTH OUT × 1 (1/4-inch TRS JACK) PHONES × 2 (FRONT 6.3-mm 1/4-inch TRS JACK × 1, 3.5-mm 1/8-inch STEREO MINI JACK × 1)
- USB: USB (TypeB) × 1
- Windows: Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 (latest service pack)
- Mac: macOS Sierra 10.12 (latest update) OS X 10.11, 10.10 (latest update)
- CPU: Intel® processor CoreTM i7 and i5 1.07 GHz or higher
- Memory: 4GB or more of RAM