Numark NV 2
Show off your DJ skills with the Numark NV II professional DJ controller for Serato DJ which not only looks great with its red and black design but performs well too. With two 4.3-inch full-colour screens which provides 1:1 real-time visualisation of Serato DJ. With its multiple outputs, including XLR outs, the NV II is ideal for club use and DJs out on the road.
Touch and Feel the Mix
You can feel the music through the adaptive 5-inch touch-activated platters. The NV II comes equipped with touch-capacitive EQ and filters to dynamically carve out the groove with drop/boost, available at your fingertips. The highly-advanced touch-adaptive jog wheels adjust to your style and feel while manipulating your mix on the fly. Whether you scratch in your favorite cuts or nubb in perfect transitions blends, the platters are an extension of your personality and style.
What's the big deal about the touch capacitive EQ, FX and filter knobs? You have free range to carve out a custom sonic mix by just tapping the EQ/FX knob and adding a simple twist. Think of it as your stylus on a touch screen, where you can control every curve of your musical art, creating the perfect mix. With the touch-capacitive knobs you can literally feel your mix.
Performance Trigger Pads
Create your own remix during your performance with our 16 velocity-sensitive pads. These are great for finger drumming, looping sample slicing, hot cues and more. Bright RGB backlit pads with color-coded feedback for each mode make switching in and out a liquid operation. While tapping your feet to the beat, the velocity response has an amazing feel for setting loops or set your cue points for awesome drops.
Four Deck Control
With four decks, you have unlimited opportunity to create the remix you always imagined, while monitoring your performance on the built in screens. Aside from switching views on the screens, you have control to switch from decks 1-4 with one fast click on each deck. Depending on whether you mix a capella with instrumentals with four decks or create party/club mashups to pepper into your set, you can do it all on the fly at your gig or in recording studio.
- 4-decks of Serato DJ software control in a sleek, low-profile design
- Integrated displays let you focus on the music, not the computer
- Full-color displays provides 1:1 real-time visualization of Serato DJ
- Dedicated hardware controls for all critical software functions
- Gridlines on screen enable perfect beat matching
- 5-column options to show Song, Artist, Time, BPM, and Key
- Dual 5-inch hyper-responsive metal platters with search and scratch modes
- Adaptive learning platter technology for optimum response in any environment
- 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with backlit RGB feedback
- 10 pad modes for hot cues, loop slicing, and sample triggering
- Mouseless library browsing controls with dedicated on-screen feedback
- Integrated BPM metering for manual beat matching; Sync button for an instant match
- Pro-grade crossfader with Fader Start and curve adjustment
- Built-in professional USB 2.0 audio interface
- Aux and balanced mic inputs seamlessly integrate additional audio sources
- Zone/booth outputs and balanced XLR outputs for club use
- Serato DJ included via download
- System Requirements
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Mac OS X: 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11.1
- Windows: 7 SP1, 8, 8.1, 10
- Supported Processors:i3, i5 or i7 32 & 64 bit: 1.07 GHz+Core 2 Duo 32 bit: 2.0 GHz+ 64 bit: 2.4 GHz+
- Minimum RAM:32 bit OS: 2 GB64 bit OS: 4 GB
- USB:1 available USB 2.0 port
• Note: Intel Processors are required for use with Serato DJ Software
- 549 x 54 x 340 mm
- Weight: 3.2 kg
Purchased the nv2, excellent customer service I emailed a query got a swift reply and my order arrived as specified the next day. Ive been unable to use the product yet due to work etc... but getinthemix.com superb will use again ??
These decks are just what I was looking for. The screens are excellent and the controller is extremely good quality