Denon DJ Prime 2 DJ Controller
Introducing the Denon DJ Prime 2 DJ controller; the newest addition to Denon DJ's Prime series and the younger sibling to the inimitable Prime 4. If you're a fan of the Prime 4 but you want something more compact then the Denon DJ Prime 2 is perfect for you. Like it's big brother the Prime 2 is an incredible standalone device; it has a 7-inch touchscreen which relays at-a-glance information, while the the two 6-inch capacitive-touch jog wheels feature HD central displays that give you instant feedback - all without the need for a laptop screen. This fantastic controller also has wireless streaming functionality so you don't have to be tied by a cable to any device while you're performing, and for those times when there's no WiFi available the Prime 2's inbuilt SATA drive bay can store your music so it's ready to plug-in and play whenever you are.
Essential Mobile DJ Workhorse
Designed and engineered for the professional mobile, club and event DJ, PRIME 2 is a 2-deck, standalone smart DJ console powered by Engine OS and is WiFi enabled for premier music streaming services with no need for a laptop computer. Embracing the future of DJ performance and technology, it features a 7-inch multi-touch, multi-gesture screen, extensive media source connectivity, 6-inch jog wheels with colour displays, plus expressive EQ, FX and creative workflow controls. PRIME 2 is your essential mobile DJ workhorse.
Touch and Feel Your Music
PRIME 2's 7-inch touchscreen gives you a high-definition, multi-gesture experience, just like using a smartphone or tablet. Navigate your collection, finger-swipe to load tracks, instantly search through large music libraries and even rearrange your playlists and songs easily just on the screen itself. Change things up by flipping your waveform playback view from vertical to horizontal and also select and monitor a number of other essential DJ workflow features at the touch of a finger. Via the touchscreen you can also access PRIME 2's 'Track Preview' feature, for pre-load auditioning of a song and 'needle-drop' searching through its timeline.
Access and play your digital music via the 3x USB and 1x SD inputs and even large terabyte music collections using PRIME 2's built-in internal 2.5-inch HDD bay*. Want to record your DJ set for an important gig? No problem; PRIME 2 has you covered, able to record directly to any connected media source, even the one you're playing from. Any changes to track hot-cues, loops and performance preferences are also saved to your source media drive for instant recall at a later gig.
Standalone Music Streaming - Anywhere
Using your mobile data or either a venue's WiFi or wired internet connection, you can stream music from TIDAL with its catalogue of over 60+ million songs just using PRIME 2 and with no laptop needed. Never be caught out again for that elusive song request having literally the world's music, exclusive playlists and curated content at your fingertips! More exciting streaming partners will be available soon.
Pristine Audio - Powerful Connectivity
PRIME 2 features Denon DJ's renowned 24-bit/48kHz pristine audio quality and enough rear panel pro-connectivity to cover everything from a house party, a mobile gig, club or even mainstage event. Add PRIME 2's StagelinQ connection into the mix and you'll be ready for creating easy and dynamic lighting and video shows with SoundSwitch and Resolume control.
Craft Your Mix
PRIME 2 has all the creative, hands-on features and power you'd need for any style of DJing, including 2 (100mm) line faders, contour controlled crossfader and 6-inch capacitive touch jog-wheels with HD colour displays (showing song/DJ artwork plus loop/track status info). With expressive 3-band EQ, you can shape and blend your mix to sonic perfection then take the music into another dimension using PRIME 2's dual-FX modules (visualised on the main 7-inch display) plus Filter control for added audio manipulation. With your media player, tablet or phone, add a third music source into your live show using PRIME 2's dedicated RCA Auxiliary audio input.
Take Your Sounds Further
PRIME 2 will inspire even the most dextrous and creative energies inside your DJing mind. It brings 8, ultra-responsive trigger pads (per channel) for hot-cue juggling, loops, beat roll and slicing plus a class-leading timestretch and key shift/sync feature to radically change a songs tempo and musical key - 'Open-Format' DJing just got a whole lot more exciting, and easier!
Dual Microphone Power
Accept no sacrifice of your line faders, with PRIME 2's two independent level controlled mic channels, both with XLR (1/4-inch combo) inputs. Double-up with a DJ partner or bring that enthusiastic bride or party-animal into the show, using the handy talkover feature so you can get on with the serious business, of 'fun'! PRIME 2 has both a mini and full size headphone jack input too, for those nights when you might... just might, forget your cable adapter!
Powered by ENGINE OS
PRIME 2 has Denon DJ's ENGINE OS under the hood to take care of lightning fast operations during your DJ performance. With continuous firmware upgrades keeping you empowered with the newest, forward-thinking features, ENGINE OS will keep your music flowing expressively. ENGINE PRIME librarian software (Mac/PC) is your music library and set preparation tool which syncs your other music collections, including iTunes, Serato DJ, Traktor and Rekordbox. Using just PRIME 2 (yes, you got it, no computer needed), you can also import a full Rekordbox collection direct from a media source, internally analysed (including playlists, hot cues and loops) within the unit itself.
- Fully-featured, 2-Deck standalone smart DJ console
- 7-inch HD touchscreen with gestures
- Built-in 2.5-inch SATA drive bay to store music onboard
- Built-in Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity for music streaming
- Capacitive-touch jog wheels with HD central display
- Internally analyse music files & Rekordbox collections direct from USB
- Standalone Track Preview
- Independent FX units, 3-Band EQ and Filter
- (8) Multi-function performance pads for triggered audio manipulation
- (2) Dedicated XLR (1/4-inch combo) mic inputs with EQ/Level and Talkover
- RCA aux input for media players, tablets, phones
- Frequency Response: 20Hz 20kHz (+/-1dB)
- Dynamic Range: >112dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 92dB (A-weighted
- Aux: >15dB
- Mic: >20dB
- Output: >20dB
- Channel Separation: <-85dB (1kHz, unity)
- Aux: <0.01% (1kHz, unity)
- Microphone: <0.02% (1kHz, unity)
- Analogue Input:
- Aux: +15dBV (maximum) 0dBV (unity)
- Microphone: -40dBV (unity) -60dBV (minimum)
- Analogue Output:
- Master, Balanced: +24dBu (maximum) +4dBu (unity)
- Booth: +24dBu (maximum) +4dBu (unity)
- Headphone Output: < 150mW @ 40 ohms
- Connection: IEC
- Voltage: 100240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 34W (with smartphone charging from USB3 port) 32W (without smartphone charging)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 644.8 x 410.1 x 12.2mm / 25.39" x 16.15" x 4.73"
- Weight: 7.2kg / 15.9lb
- Audio Outputs:
- (2) XLR outputs (master left/right, balanced)
- (1) RCA output pair (master left/right, unbalanced)
- (2) XLR outputs (booth left/right, balanced)
- (1) 1/4" (6.35mm) stereo output (headphones)
- (1) 18" (3.5mm) stereo output (headphones)
- Audio Inputs:
- (1) RCA input pair (line-level, unbalanced)
- (2) XLR+1/4" (6.35mm) inputs
- (3) USB ports (for USB drives. Port 3 with 5V, 1A)
- (1) USB port (to computer)
- (1) Ethernet port
- (1) power adapter input
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.