Pioneer CDJ900 Nexus (Pair) + DJM-S7 w/ Headphones + Cable
Bringing to you the Pioneer DJM-S7 Mixer together with the Pioneer CDJ900 Nexus and headphones to give you this superb mixer package. An ideal solution to improve your setup including a variety of features for you to be creative with! This brilliant bundle really is the perfect way to enhance your skills and technique, and it includes:
- 1x Pioneer DJM-S7 Battle Mixer
- 2x Pioneer DJ CDJ900 Nexus RekordBox DJ CD/MP3 Player
- 1x Numark HF125 DJ Headphones
- 1x 1.2m Lead
Pioneer DJM-S7 Mixer
This new 2-channel battle mixer gives you the freedom to customize your setup and bring your own unique style to every performance. The unit enables free use of Serato DJ Pro and it’s a Hardware Unlock device for rekordbox, so you can use performance features in either application.
Magvel Fader Pro
We’ve enhanced the feeling of the Magvel Fader Pro and boosted the rigidity of the knob mounting shaft in the vertical direction by 30 percent so you can scratch with even more confidence.
Large Performance Pads
The 8 large Performance Pads on each channel are easy to hit when you want to rapidly fire off Hot Cues and samples. And with independent pad modes, you can use 2 different features – one on each channel’s set of pads – at the same time.
Large effect levers
Twist sounds on the fly by adding effects with the large levers. The DJM-S7 includes all 22 built-in Beat FX from the DJM-S11 so you can get creative with these, as well as software effects in Serato DJ Pro and rekordbox. It’s easy to change the 6 effects assigned to the FX Select buttons and you can keep an eye on the name and beat value of the one you’re using by glancing at the OLED display.
Bluetooth input: Wirelessly add audio from your phone
Simply pair your phone with the DJM-S7 via Bluetooth and you can drop sounds straight into your set. You can play loops to scratch over or use a music app to play a track requested by someone in the audience. Or simply have your mobile device connected and ready as a backup in case your laptop fails. You can play the sound directly through the master output or either of the channels.
Loop MIDI: Automated control of DJ software functions
This feature in the effects section of the DJM-S7 can control various functions in your DJ software by repeatedly sending a MIDI signal to the software in a set beat cycle. Functions including Hot Cue, sampler, and key shift-up are preassigned so you can start using Loop MIDI straight away.
Pioneer CDJ900 Nexus
The CDJ-900NXS comes with Pioneer rekordbox music management software for PC/Mac and a free download of the rekordbox app for smartphones and tablets. DJs can then prepare amazing sets and playlists on any device, and load them onto the CDJ-900NXS via USB or Wi-Fi - so their music library is on hand wherever they are. The Pro DJ Link enables DJs to share one source with up to four decks via LAN cable.
The CDJ-900NXS boasts Pioneer's a high resolution screen, giving DJs a quick and instant view of the Wave Display and Wave Zoom and the ability to view and edit rekordbox beatgrids. Like the top-flight CDJ-2000NXS, the CDJ-900NXS features even more intuitive browsing with the option to see tracks in list, artwork and custom views. Plus mixing tools such as Beat Countdown and Phase Meter can be pre-set in rekordbox for easy viewing during performance.
The old Auto Beat Loop function has been replaced with Beat Divide and Slip Loop: two new functions that make it easier to drastically alter the rhythm and add micro edits, knowing the breakdowns and drops will come when expected.
With Beat Divide, DJs can use the familiar beat buttons to divide each beat by the timing selected and roll the first chunk around in a loop to give a staccato effect that changes with each beat and bar of the track. Engaging Slip Mode transforms the same controls to command a Slip Loop effect, for even more creative expression. This is all in addition to loop functions inherited from the CDJ-2000NXS: Loop, Loop Cutter, Loop Edit and Active Loop.
Other features inherited from the CDJ-2000NXS include a four-deck Beat Sync, to automatically sync the BPM of tracks to the master deck, and a dedicated Quantize button, for instant access to Quantized loops, cues and effects. Add to that Active Loop, My Settings, harmonic Key Analysis Indicator, and the stylish, robust build expected of Pioneer pro-DJ products, and the CDJ-900NXS is a performance force of nature.
Numark HF125 Headphones
The Numark HF125 DJ Headphones, giving you amazing quality of sound and comfort whilst listening to the music you love to hear.
The Numark HF125 headphone has a solid build making them suitable for a wide range of applications, whether you are a DJ on the move or a DJ at home. The Numark HF125 DJ headphones feature a 7 way adjustable headband to suit you, with swivel cup ear pieces for one ear monitoring which is ideal for DJ use. They also have a 6ft tangle resistant cord and 40mm mylar speaker drivers. Great quality at an amazing price!
These headphones do not come with the 1/4" to 1/8" Adaptor. They are fitted with 1/4" moulded connector.
Pioneer DJM-S7 Mixer Features:
- MIDI Control: Assignable
- Compatible DJ Software:
- Unlocks Serato DJ Pro
- DVS Control:
- Unlocks Serato DVS
- Bluetooth Audio Input:
- Version: Bluetooth standard version 5.0
- Supported Codecs: SBC, AAC, Qualcomm® aptX™, Qualcomm® aptX™ Low Latency
- Maximum Communication Distance: Approximately 10 m in unobstructed circumstances
- What's in the Box
- Power cord
- USB cable
- Warranty (for some regions)
- Quick Start Guide
- Precautions for Use
- Serato DJ Pro Expansion Pack Voucher (Pitch 'n Time DJ)
Pioneer DJM-S7 Mixer Specification:
- Serato DJ Pro
Frequency Range: 20 - 20000 Hz
S/N Ratio USB:
- 110 dB (USB)
- 103 dB (LINE)
- 88 dB (PHONO)
- 80 dB (MIC)
- 103 dB (AUX)
- 0.003% (USB)
- 0.005% (LINE)
- Level Meter Size: 9 segment
- EQ/ISO: 3 band
- EQ/ISO Range; –? dB to +6 dB
- Reverse Channels: Yes
- Peak Limiter: Yes
- Channels: 2
- Sound Color FX:
- Dub Echo
- Wide Filter
- Beat FX
- Ducking Echo
- Echo Out
- Back Spin
- One-shot Spin
- Vinyl Brake
- One-shot Brake
- HP Filter
- LP Filter
- Fader Pitch
- Fader Synth
- Auto BPM Counter: Yes
- Crossfader Type: Magvel Fader Pro
- Curve Assignable: Yes
- Reverse Crossfader: Yes
- Feeling Adjustment: Yes
- Mic Connection: XLR / 1/4-inch Jack Combo
- Talkover Attenuator: Yes
- Connection: USB (Type-B)
- Sample Rate: 24 bit
- Frequency: 48 kHz
- 2 LINE (RCA)
- 2 PHONO (RCA)
- 1 MIC (XLR & 1/4 inch TRS Jack)
- 1 AUX (RCA)
- 2 USB A ports
- 2 USB B ports
- 2 MASTER (XLR, RCA)
- 1 BOOTH (1/4 inch TRS Jack)
- 2 PHONES (1/4-inch stereo jack, 3.5-mm stereo mini-jack)
Power Supply: AC 100-240 V, 50 Hz / 60Hz
Power Consumption: 24W
Maximum Dimensions (WxDxH): 267.0 x 397.4 x 107.9 mm / 10.51” x 15.65” x 4.25”
Weight: 4.5 kg / 9.9 lb
Pioneer CDJ-900 Nexus Features:
- Improved browsing: DJs can choose how they view tracks - list, artwork or custom view - and scroll through using the large rotary dial.
- Wave Zoom: in addition to Wave Display, Wave Zoom enables even more precision on loops and cues.
- Beat Countdown: DJs can use rekordbox to mark key points on a track, and the CDJ-900NXS counts down to them from up to 64 bars away.
- Phase Meter: shows the position of the beat in the bar, enabling DJs to compare the phase of each player with the master deck at a glance.
- Key Analysis Indicator: a traffic light system in the browser shows which rekordbox tracks are in a compatible musical key with the master deck for harmonised mixes every time.
Pioneer CDJ900 Nexus Specification:
- Playable media: iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, Android phone/Android Tablet, USB storage devices flash memory/HDD, etc. Computers Mac/Windows PC, Audio CD, CD-R/RW
- Playable file: MP3, AAC, WAV, AIF. rekordboxTM for iOS supports MP3 and AAC only
- USB storage support: FAT, FAT32, HFS+
- Frequency response: 4 Hz 20 kHz
- S/N radio: 115 dB or more
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.003% or less
- USB ports: USB A port x 1, USB B port x 1
- Audio output ports: AUDIO OUT (RCA) x 1, DIGITAL OUT coaxial x 1
- Other ports: LAN 100 Base-TXx 1, CONTROL (?3.5 mm) x 1
- Audio output voltage: 2.0 Vrms
- Power: AC 100-240 V (50 Hz/60 Hz)
- Electricity consumption: 33 W
- Max external dimension: (W x D x H) 320 x 401.8 x 105.5 mm
- Weight 4.3 kg
rekordbox System Requirements
OS Mac OS®X 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, 10.5.8
Windows®7 Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate
Windows Vista® Home Basic/Home Premium/ Ultimate/Business (SP2 and above)
Windows® XP Home Edition/Professional (SP3 and above)
(Windows® XP Professional x64 edition is not supported)
Visit http://rekordbox.com/ for latest supported OS information
- Playable files MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
Numark Headphone Features:
- Flexible 7-position independently adjustable dual ear cups
- Large 40mm mylar speaker drivers
- 6ft tangle-resistant cord
- Padded headband and ear cups
*1-Year Warranty Included
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.