Pioneer DJ CDJ350 Rekordbox DJ CD/MP3 Player
Introducing the CDJ-350 from Pioneer DJ. The CDJ350 brings features normally found on Pioneer’s ultimate club products such as powerful creative effects, remix-style looping and rekordbox™ compatibility.
A revolution in the mid-range market, the DJM-350 enables the user to capture every second of a set to a high quality recording via USB. There’s no need for extra kit or wires, it all works inside the box. Simply plug in a USB memory device into the mixer and you’re able to record professional uncompressed audio into WAV format.
A new feature, which is ideal for making demo CDs, is the ability to split the recording as you mix by hitting the ‘Track Mark’ button providing beautifully indexed mixes ready for burning to CD without needing to make a single edit.
Utilising Pioneers rekordbox™ music management software (first found on the industry-standard CDJ2000), all your music will be automatically primed with beatgrids to take advantage of the CDJ-350’s beat-keeping tools.
Music enthusiasts and DJs making their way to the top will be glad to find a USB connection on the CDJ-350 allowing MIDI controller functionality with compatible DJ software or for use as an audio interface.
- Playback From CD/CDR/CDRW or USB Flash Drive
- Playback of MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF
- Rekordbox Music Management Software
- BEAT Display Function Visually Illustrates the Beat Position of a Song
- Auto Beat Loop Functions: Beat Loop, Loop Divide and Hot Loop
- Auto BPM Lock Allows You to Set a Master BPM Which the CDJ350 will then Spin Your Tracks at Automatically
- Create Playlist Function: While a song is playing, You can add it to a New Playlist with the Touch of a Button
- Comprehensive Midi Compatibility Allows You to use the CDJ350 as an Audio Interface for Popular DJ Software
- Vibration Resistance Utilizing Shock-Proof Memory3 and Floating Architecture
- Four Level Tempo Settings: (±6%, ±10%, ±16% and WIDE)
- Resume Function: Remove a Disc and Resume Playback at the Same Spot when the Disc is Reloaded
- Waveform Synchronization Monitor
- Dimensions: Width 220 mm x Height 109.2 mm x Depth 288.5 mm
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- Frequency Range: 4 - 20,000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 115 dB
- Distortion: < 0.006 % (JEITA)
- Audio Output Level: 2.0 Vrms (1 kHz, 0 dB)
- Power Consumption: 16 W
- Display: 3 lines of text