Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Z1
2 Year Warranty!
- Compact 2-Channel Mixing Controller
- High Quality Built-In Soundcard
- 3-Band EQ, gain, filter and pre-listen controls for both channels
- Pro-Quality precision knobs and faders
- High visibility backlit buttons and meters
- Lightweight, robust housing with ergonomic, portable profile
- Premium 24-bit soundcard with high-output stereo master output and
- low-latency headphone cue
- Dedicated mixer with 3-band EQ, gain, filter, and pre-listen control for each channel
- Pro-quality, precision knobs and faders, and high-visibility backlit buttons and meters
- Charges your iPad or iPhone while you play
- Includes TRAKTOR LE software
- Includes Native e-voucher
Introducing the Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Z1, an ultra-compact 2-channel mixer, controller and soundcard for Traktor DJ 2 and Traktor Pro 3. With a mixing interface consisting of 3-band EQ and a premium 24-bit soundcard
Mix and pre-listen to your tracks with pro precision. Dedicated controls for two channels give you intuitive, tactile control over volume, EQ, filters, and effects. And the built-in 24-bit audio interface delivers powerful, high-quality sound.
Hook it up to your laptop and start playing – wherever you are.
Traktor Pro - On-The-Go
TRAKTOR KONTROL Z1 also offers ready-to-go compact control of TRAKTOR PRO EQs, filters, and FX Units on two channels at a time, keeping you ready for the afterparty – always.
It doesn’t end there: Expand your creative possibilities by adding TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 to the rig and control effects, loops, and transport functions like play and sync.
TRAKTOR KONTROL Z1 comes with the introductory TRAKTOR LE software to get you started. Two software decks, three effects, and all you need to get the party going.
And when you’re ready for more, go pro. The Z1 includes a £44.00 e-voucher – use it to purchase TRAKTOR PRO 3 or any other downloadable NI software.
- Sampling rate: 96kHz
- Converter wordlength: 24-bit
- Analog output channels: 4
- USB audio interface: USB 2.0 hi-speed, audio class compliant
- Maximum output level (unbalanced) +12 dBu
- Noise floor: -89,3 dB a weighted
- Dynamic range: +102 dB a weighted
- THD+N: 0.005% (@0dB FS/10k)
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 KHz, +/- 0.6 dB
- Crosstalk: -118 dB (1 kHz)
- Maximum output level: +11 dBu into 300 Ohms @ 0 dB FS
- Maximum output power: 2x 25mW
- THD+N: 0.05% at 0 dB FS (300 Ohms load)
- Noise floor: -94 dBu
- Dynamic range: 101 dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20 kHz, ± 0.6 dB
- Crosstalk: -62dB (1 kHz)
- 120mm x 293mm x 51mm (WxLxH)
- 0.65 kg / 1.43 lbs