Reloop Concorde Green Cartridge & Stylus
Here we have the Reloop Concorde Green cartridge from two giants in DJing equipment: Reloop and Ortofon. This fantastic cartridge features a spherical stylus that helps to reduce the wear of your vinyls with the added ability to reproduce timecode signals from your timecoded records.
Analog and digital worlds collide in the Reloop Concorde Green cartridge, resulting in the perfect unit designed for use with timecode records. Thanks to its high output voltage, the stylus is able to reproduce timecode signals in an especially precise way which also reduces record wear.
- Optimized for timecode vinyls
- Special spherical stylus
- Very high output voltage
- Appropriate for scratching
- Very low vinyl wearout
- Easy tonearm installation through direct SME mounting
- Made by Ortofon
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output voltage (5 cm/s): 8 mV
- Tracking force range: 2 - 4 g
- Recommended tracking force: 3 g
- Weight: 18.5 g
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.