Reloop Concorde Blue Cartridge & Stylus
Made by Ortofon
- Excellent for scratching
- Special spherical stylus
- Very high tracking ability
- High output voltage
- Very low vinyl wearout
- Easy tonearm installation through direct SME mounting
- Made by Ortofon
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 18 kHz
- Output voltage (5 cm/s): 6 mV
- Tracking force range: 2 - 5 g
- Recommended tracking force: 4 g
- Weight: 18.5 g
We bring you the Reloop Concorde Blue; part of a new series of cartridges from Reloop and Ortofon with the Concorde Blue being the next step up from its younger sibling the Concorde Black. This brilliant stylus has been specially designed to reduce wear to your vinyl thanks to the spherical stylus that still gives you high output making it ideal for scratching.
This reliable, all-round performance cartridge with spherical stylus guarantees strong tracking with high output and low friction.
Reloop do it again. Real quality, solid build and great for scratch djs. I have it on my Reloop 7000. Just what I was looking for.