Ortofon Replacement Stylus for Concorde MKII Digital
If you own a pair of Ortofon Concorde MKII Digital cartridges then this replacement stylus is a must buy! If your stylus runs out this replacement stylus is a much cheaper and more sensible option then buying a whole new cartridge!
The new shape of the stylus allows you to accurately drop the needle on a specific part of a record. The point of contact between the needle and record is very clear from any angel. The body is wider and provides easier grip and handling.
Replacement stylus offers a tactile feedback when seating, indicating a snug and secure fit, while a cut-out area in the front allows for far more accurate needle drops.
- Larger, wider and more robust stylus body
- Easier to grip and handle
- Better fix by metal spring
- Tactile feedback of correct mount
- Large stylus viewing cutout
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. - 10 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz - 1 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz - 22 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB - 20-18.000 Hz
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmended tracking force - 100 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral - 14 μm/m N
- Stylus type - Spherical R 18 μm
- Tracking force range - 3 - 5 g
- Tracking force recommended - 4 g
- Recommended exclusively for Concorde MkII DIGITAL
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.