Ortofon Nightclub MKII Replacement Stylus
The Ortofon Nightclub MKII stylus is a replacement DJ stylus for the Nightclub II cartridge. The special elliptical stylus guarantees sound with insignificant scratching. This superb quality stylus is perfect for club DJs as well as use in the studio.
- Part of the latest version of the iconic 'Night Club' series
- Designed to perform best in the most demanding of environments
- Flagship sound quality with all styles of music
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. - 8 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz - 1,5 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz - 23 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB - 20-22.000 Hz
- Frequency response - 20-20.000 Hz +/- 1,5 dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmended tracking force - 80 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral - 7 μm/m N
- Stylus type - Special Elliptical
- Stylus tip radius - r/R 13/25 μm
- Tracking force range - 2,0-5,0 g (20-50 mN)
- Tracking force recommended - 3,0 g (30 mN)
- Tracking angle - 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance - 1.000 Ohm
- Internal inductance - 580 mH
- Recommended load resistance - 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance - 200-600 pF
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.