Ortofon Concorde NightClub MK II
Concorde Nightclub MkII - the Ultimate Club Cartridge
The Nightclub MKII cartridge has been designed especially for professional club DJs and studio use.
Following in the footsteps of the legendary 'Night Club' cartridge series, the re-engineered NightClub Mk II boasts numerous sonic improvements in both club and studio settings.
With the benefit of a new improved cartridge body, the NightClub Mk II offers increased output voltage for powerful, energetic sound and enhanced performance from the integrated phono pre-amps found in DJ mixers.
The sound performance of the NightClub Mk II is so impressive that it's easily at home in not just a DJ environment, but also recording studios or even home hi-fi systems. Its output is superb, with a frequency response rating high enough to compare the NightClub Mk II to most audiophile cartridges. The special elliptical stylus guarantees detailed sound with an insignificant risk to your records.
- Latest version of the iconic 'Night Club' cartridge series
- Designed to perform best in the most demanding of environments
- Flagship sound quality with all styles of music
- Recommended for frequent use in nightclubs!
- Output Voltage (@ 1kHz, 5cm/sec.): 8mV
- Channel Balance (@ 1kHz): 1.5dB
- Channel Separation (@ 1kHz): 23dB
- Channel Separation (@ 15kHz): 15dB
- Frequency Range (@ -3dB): 20 - 22,000Hz
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000Hz (± 1.5dB)
- Tracking Ability (@ 315Hz)*: 80μm
- Compliance (Dynamic Lateral): 7μm / mN
- Stylus Type: Special Elliptical
- Stylus Tip Radius (r / R): 13 / 25μm
- Tracking Force Range: 2.0 - 5.0g (20 - 50mN)
- Recommended Tracking Force: 3.0g (30mN)
- Tracking Angle: 20º
- Internal Impedance (DC Resistance): 1,000Ω
- Internal Inductance: 580mH
- Recommended Load Resistance: 47kΩ
- Recommended Load Capacitance: 200 - 600pF
- Cartridge Weight: 18.5g
- Replacement Stylus Unit: Night Club MK II, Night Club E (old-style) & Night Club S (old-style)
* At recommended tracking force
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.